Attn: Nels...............- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Good job! Attn: Nels...............

Happy Thanksgiving! Endo's on the slope and Karen is coming over for dinner. I got my order offically in for the HCR. It will be the '05 frameset adj for 100mm fork and disc only stays. It will have the std HCR dropouts not the new '05 changeable ones.....I had enough of that with the Riddler.
    See ya later,
    Dave
    Idaho Transplant (closet roadie)

Alaska Turner Mafia

What up?

Hey Nels,
    I was just taking a break at work and drifted to this forum to see what was going on in your world, and I noticed Dave's post. I just thought I'd pass on a hello as well to you and Renee, and hope you both had a fun Thanksgiving. The Alaskan contingent misses you both.

Dave and Di came over last weekend, and Dave asked me to show him my Hard Core Racer, and man did his enthusiasm for one perk up! He'd forgotten how it looked, and is really psyched now to get his. I'm sure he'll love it.

I plan to put in a lot of miles here really soon in an effort to prepare for the Susitna 100 this year in case I'm off work for it. My schedule may change soon, so I'm not exactly sure when my weeks off in February will be, but I'd like to ride it this year. I've been pursuing the 29er SnoCat idea, but so far no rims are available....it seems Simon has gone into hiding for a while. If the rims turn up, I may pull the plug on a new frame! (Surprise, surprise!)

Leonard put in his order for a custom Gunnar 29er to turn into a SnoCat bike also, and I'm anxious to see it when it arrives. Janice has the same idea in mind, but went full out by ordering an IF 29er in Ti, wow! But she's worthy....

Keep Tahoe/Downieville in mind for this July, and maybe we can get in another road trip.

Rando
    Deceleration Trauma is my middle name