Anyone Working at Bogus Tomorrow?- Mtbr.com
    aaarrrggghh!

Anyone Working at Bogus Tomorrow?

Is anyone planning on heading up to Bogus to work on the freeride trails tomrrow? So far I think I'm solo. Let me know so I can meet someone if they intend to head on up.

Ian

just a man
    Ian - Sorry I am helping lv2ride with his pump track project, leaving in a few minutes actually. Maybe next Saturday or Sunday?

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    I think I might be able to make it up. If so I will bring the CD with the pics from last week. I will let you know for sure later tonight.

gringo-fied facsimiles

I was but.........

I literally just found out I need to cover a shift.... if I have time, I might go up after work at 4ish. I did ride it wed afternoon, VERY nice!!!!!! I rode everything but the step up, I was there alone after all.

just a man
    Let's get up there and check it out Patrick, I'll even drive. Thanks for taking care of my needs at the shop today, George's Meridian all the way..

aaarrrggghh!
    I'm heading up on Sunday around 2pm for anyone who is interested. If your intimidated by the trails, don't be. If you pitch in there will be something for everyone. After all this project is for everyone interested in tech. trails. The stuff built up there lately is somewhat technical because the ones putting in the VOLUNTEER time built it that way. If you want to see less intimidating lines come on up and give a hand. Each person can build to suit as long as it flows with the general trail layout. The MORE people involved in this project the better it is for EVERYONE. Ok, I'm done abusing the capital letters thing. Good night!

Members who have read this thread: 0