Anyone Wilson Creek'ing on Sunday?- Mtbr.com
    Hi!!!

Anyone Wilson Creek'ing on Sunday?

I'm back. Sore and tired and discombobulated, but I'm back.

Anyone heading out to Wilson Creek on Sunday mid-afternoon? Suprisingly I'm not working yet another damn Greeting Shift at the store this day. After a couple of weeks of Oahu and working my ass off...I'm ready to hop back on one of my dust covered and rusting bikes.

Not that I can keep up with anyone or plan on being out there for longer than 2 hours...just wanna see who is heading out and maybe I'll run into 'em ou there.

Mahalo and Mele Kalikimaka!
    Nick

-------

The beach where "Lost" was filmed...

On the Kuaokala Trail looking down into the Makua Valley...

And for those former surfers here like Daryl...the Triple Crown & Pipeline Masters was going on too. But parking along the North Shore was horrendous so I just ended up driving back into Honolulu instead of sticking around and watching. Guess Andy Irons had a great ride that clinched the title from Slater.

just a man
    Nice pics Nick. I think my condition would fulfill your desired riding partner type - slow and fat. Let's ride.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Really, wow go Andy, beating Slater is hard to do! How big was Pipeline? Hey, glad you had a good vacation/trip, but were you working there or? I'm going out to Wilson Creek on Sunday, but going in the morning; lemmeknow if you want to meet me somewhere, you can make it a shorter ride as you need to
    Sound of Tires on Dirt: Sole Music
    Shredding with Good Comrades: Soul Music

Hi!!!
    As of right now, waves along the North Shore are 10-14 feet. Heck even south shores are seeing some really good swells coming in right now. However, for the day I think Pipeline wasn't that big. On Andy's final run, he scored a 10 and that's what pushed him passed Slater.

--------

FWIW...I'm heading out to Wilson Creek probably sometime between 3-4pm on Sunday. Believe me I'd like to head out earlier, but I think I'll be sleeping in that morning and then doing housecleaning and crap afterwards.
    Idaho Biking Yahoo! Group
    Support these shops: www.CustomMtnCycles.com & Reed's Cycle

Hoops - Big and Small

Members who have read this thread: 0