Anybody riding tamarack this weekend?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jun 2007

Anybody riding tamarack this weekend?

I'm thinking of going up on Sunday, it will be the first time this year and didn't know if anyone was going up. Be nice to ride with someone up there for once. So anyone heading up?
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikemybike011
    You don't like a fork because it's popular? That's the most retarded reason I have ever heard of.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    I'd like to get up there sometime (t would be my first time), but I'm not for sure about this weekend yet.

I'll let you know if you're still interested.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    i might be interested in going up there sunday if you want to split a ride. my car or yours, don't matter. i just can't see spending the $$$ to go it alone after i drive to Twin and back saturday. if anybody else is in, even better (although i can only carry 2 bikes on my ride).

mortman
    Aug 2006

This may be as good as it gets

We got 7 lifts in on Friday. The trails are not too bad yet. I suspect they are only going to get worse as it looks like there is very minimal, to no trail maintainence going on this year.
    It is a little spooky to see ALL construction halted on the lodge.

If you go: Dirty Blonde IS A WASTE OF TIME. Super G and Hockey Mom were pretty good. ESR and Smoke Jumper and Hibernator were all better than last year. Not much traffic on them compared to the BLUE lines.

The weather was PERFECT on Friday, almost unbeatable.

Have a BLAST!!
    ride to work, work to live, live to ride.

Members who have read this thread: 0