Anybody have a Tamrack ride report- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Apr 2006

Anybody have a Tamrack ride report

Who went? How were the runs? I would like to head up to Tamarack but wanting some beta to find out if it is worth it this year. If anybody went up, can you let us know how it rode? Contrasting to last year would be wonderful for a comparison. Any pics?

Thanks

TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
    You will fall off your bike and end up at the clinic. Serious.

But if you must... There are scattered soft spots and a few drainage ruts but mostly it's riding real nice. Tacky in the trees with some dust kicking up on the open. There was still snow at the top of the express chair and the summit chair wasn't open when I was there.

But if you ride there you are going to die. Serious.

Consider yourself warned.
    Nobody cares what kind of bike you ride.

mtbr member
    LMAO! This is what happens when XC tries DH!
    Aenema I might be moving back to Idaho actually Boise in a couple of weeks, down to kick it if all is good.
    Let me know, we are looking in Eagle area to live or foothills so I can score some urban.
    My Sponsor House

"I dont make memories, I make History."
    CANFIELD - AVALANCHE SUSPENSION - SCHWALBE - TLD

mtbr member
    Apr 2006

Yeah Bullcrew, love to incorporate you into our troupe

So you for sure moving? More motivated and well traveled gravity riders we have the better. More perpsectives and a desire to make the local stuff worth staying home for is great.

PM me or keep on posting your status and I'll show you around. Oh, and I picked up a Jedi also a month or two back. Diggin' that bike.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by aenema
    So you for sure moving? More motivated and well traveled gravity riders we have the better. More perpsectives and a desire to make the local stuff worth staying home for is great.

PM me or keep on posting your status and I'll show you around. Oh, and I picked up a Jedi also a month or two back. Diggin' that bike.
    That bike rocks, I am amazed at it. Im still in the working my trust issues out after the broken back and ripped out collar bone and tendoins! LMAO!
    Im back to just a quick look and launch it attitude and so far Im starting to get my point and shoot big menatality honed again!
    $hit that took a bit

I am awaitibng to hear back on a house in Oceanside today if the otehr offer goes through it looks like Ill be there next week (end).
    Ill keep you posted and Id drop my # but its going to change between now and then.
    My Sponsor House

"I dont make memories, I make History."
    CANFIELD - AVALANCHE SUSPENSION - SCHWALBE - TLD

Members who have read this thread: 0