Anybody (Flip) ride today?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2004

Anybody (Flip) ride today?

is it totally hosed?

gringo-fied facsimiles

not hosed.

some guys I work with did a ride this morning, said it rained on them but the trails were in great shape, and looking at their bikes, i agree, just some wet sand, no mud. they did Kestral, and down bobs.
    http://www.bradwaltonphoto.com
    "you slow whitted rectal beltch" -sp

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Sweet!!

Back of the pack fat guy
    Jan 2004
    98 - Does this mean you're riding today? If so, give me a call.

mtbr member
    can you guys really flip ride your bike....bomb!

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Kpolla - may be a night ride as I can't get out of here until about 4:45. I'll call at that time or if you can go earlier go for it!

TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
    The trails are a wet slppy mess - a swirling mass of goo and poo. Don't even bother looking. Go gets some knitting needles and call it a year.
    Nobody cares what kind of bike you ride.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Dirk, yer one strange fella on here at least!

roar
    I went for a run this morning in the military reserve... Bucks is too wet to ride. That was before it rained pretty much all day. I went last night though, and it was good. These trails dry out really quick, so if the rain holds off overnight (not likely) it may be ok tomorrow.

BTW- no flippin ride today... he's on a plane
    Whenever I haul a$$ I have to take two trips.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    thanks RRB. Where's Gary headed or where did he go?

mtbr member

travelin' man...

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkrdr98
    thanks RRB. Where's Gary headed or where did he go?
    I'm back to life on the road for a few weeks.... i'm home now however... at least until Monday...

Sheepherder/Cat Herder Moderator
    Just did a ride with my demons.

The wet areas are wet, the fudgy areas fudgy, and the dry areas were dry. The poop was abundant...but it was coyote crap. However, it was all natural. Organic even. I don't see why people want to landfill it.

My demons no longer haunt me....for now. I think they are touching.
    ...building wherever they'll let me...

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Appearance and physical traits
    Crocodiles are the most advanced of all reptiles despite their prehistoric look. Unlike other reptiles they have a four-chambered heart, diaphragm and cerebral cortex. Their external morphology on the other hand is a sign of their aquatic and predatory lifestyle. A crocodile’s physical traits allow it to be a successful predator. They have a streamlined body that enables them to swim faster. They also tuck their feet to their sides while swimming, which makes the animal even faster, by decreasing the amount of water resistance. They have webbed feet, although not used to propel the animal through the water, this allows it to make fast turns and sudden moves in the water or initiate swimming. Webbed feet are an advantage in shallower water where the animals sometimes move around by walking.

Crocodiles are very fast over short distances, even out of water. They have extremely powerful jaws and sharp teeth for tearing flesh, but cannot open their mouth if it is held closed, hence there are stories of people escaping from the long-snouted Nile Crocodile by holding its jaws shut. Indeed, zoologists will often subdue crocodiles for study or transport by taping their jaws or holding their jaws shut with large rubber bands cut from automobile inner tubes. All large crocodiles also have sharp welters and powerful claws. They have limited lateral movement in their neck, so on land one can find protection by getting even a small tree between the crocodile's jaws and oneself

let freedom ring!
    visi.

where did you ride today, I am going in a few hours probably kestral/bobs/hulls.
    My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy! ~Thomas Jefferson

Members who have read this thread: 0