After School Ride at Willow Lane- Mtbr.com

Jan 2005

After School Ride at Willow Lane

Today, Jared and I went and rode Willow for a few hours, and then did Ussery. We had lots of fun, and really stepped it up by the time we left. I really wish I had gotten more pictures of myself out of the session, but we were having so much fun we really didn't give a crap about the pictures. Still, a sequence of two is on the way soon... I was going to get some pictures from Ussery, but I was shooting film, and I was OUT. I really wanted to hit the road gap too, but I could not get a 30 second break in the wind.

Well, here they are...
    This is me no-footering(my favorite trick ) the 13ish foot gap.

Once again, me no-footering the 13ish foot gap. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but I think that may have been one of the times the wind got me. But being asymetrical is cool, right?

Ok, before anything else is said, I want you guys to know a bit about Jared. He is not a subway guy. He just recently got his mountain bike, and it took him a while to get used to the dirt jumping idea. He had never actually hit a set of dirt jumps. That did not stop him. Although in most aspects, I am a better rider than him, this kid has mad style. He does a madly stylish whip almost every jump, and I think soon, he'll be throwing down some seriously sweet stuff.
    This is what he's about:

Or maybe this is...

Or quite possibly, this is... Ok, for sure it is...

And finally, for your viewing pleasure:

All in all, it was an amazingly fun session, and I plan on the two of us really stepping up the level of our riding in the future.

So post up comments, and all that good stuff...

~TERVOR THE GREAT
    Last edited by DelTaco; 06-02-2006 at 08:11 AM.

just a man

Nice

Way to not smack down your testical.

Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombin4X
    Way to not smack down your testical.
    This time at least...

Oh, yeah, Jared lives by us too. So actually we've got a few good riders on the SW side of town.

mtbr member
    Nice...I shouldve come...stupid drivers training...
    Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    Either ive got a lot of mud on my tire, or i'm hauling Kenne's ego

Jan 2005
    Yeah, you should have. We would have convinced you to do some stuff way beynd your skill level... But that would have been a good thing, because that's the fastest way to progress and become a better rider.

Anyways, I think we'll be doing another next Wednesday, so anyone who can make it is more than welcome to come and check out the young guns.

Members who have read this thread: 0