mtbr member

Wait time on Mojo HD

What's the current wait time on these bikes? Obviously it depends on color and size, but I'm just curious to know whether they're 3, 6, or 9 months out on average.

How long did you wait for yours, and when did you order it?

mtbr member
    I'm currently at six weeks after placing the order for an XL. Originally ordered black and then switched to white trying to get the frame faster. If you need a large THC has one hanging around.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by c-wal
    I'm currently at six weeks after placing the order for an XL. Originally ordered black and then switched to white trying to get the frame faster. If you need a large THC has one hanging around.
    Chris! You made the jump, eh? I was looking at the XL black so I'm curious to know what the wait time on that is.

Did you end up selling your xl mojo?

mtbr member
    I was content with the Mojo until CC had a discount code during the TDF and PayPal/BillPay gave some money towards a purchase for opening an account...
    Last I was told is black would be shipping again in mid September; but that date has changed a few times so I went with white.
    I just tore down the Mojo last week, so it's going on CL/classifieds tomorrow.

I just sent you a PM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    I ordered a medium black HD about 2 weeks ago and was told it would be in at the end of September or 1st week of October.

mtbr member
    The black one i ordered six weeks ago was going ship on July 30th... The time frame you were given is consistent with the updates that I've gotten though.

Founder: Dirty3hirties
    Quote Originally Posted by c-wal
    The black one i ordered six weeks ago was going ship on July 30th... The time frame you were given is consistent with the updates that I've gotten though.
    You bahstad!!!

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Ordered my black Mojo HD on 6/25/10 and was initially told to expect arrival in "late August".

Spoke to LBS a few days ago and now they say delivery should be in 1st half of September.

In the meantime, I try to practice my ability to be patient....

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Ordered a L vit-P end of June, still nothin. I asked the same question of the Ibis guys and they said there are to many variables to give an accurate timeframe.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    I ordered my white medium from Competitive Cyclist on mid August and it had been shipped today, 15 days waiting I think it`s a pretty short time...

Members who have read this thread: 0