mtbr member

shock wallow = fork dive? new mojo sl

Just put together new Mojo sl using parts off my epiphany.fork is revelation XX now set at 150mm.On first ride it felt as if the front wheel was hard to lift over obstacles.So I changed the stem from 100 to 90 then 80 then 70 and back to 90.After 10 rides it started to feel better but still not right.Then on our tuesday night ride I turned pro pedal on and the front end started lifting over obstacles more the way I wanted.This started me to think that shock wallow is my problem.Anyone tried the pushed monarch rear shock.And did you notice a difference in lightning up the front lift ?

mtbr member
    I bet the stock shock has very little compression dampening and that may take some time to get used to.

holding back the darkness
    Monarch is awesome. Don't really know about the fork lift phenomenon, but the Monarch took care of the wallowy issues my HD had.
    **** censorship

mtbr member
    Waiting to do more research but so far it look's like I'll order a pushed monarch after thanksgiving.

mtbr member
    Talked to Darren at push about the Monarch on the HD today. Very convincing, I plan on going that route soon.

mtbr member
    yeah, I talked to them about the Monarch when I was sending my fork to them. I'll be making that change to my std Mojo shortly. The Push-rebuilt (but not custom tuned) RP23 on it now is way too soft through the mid-stroke.

Members who have read this thread: 0