Curmudgeon

RP23 lever problems...

My new Mojo has five hearty rides so far with no issues until now. The Pro Pedal lever will not stay set to "on", it just springs back to off. The damping circuit works as it should, the control lever just won't stay put. This started just after I adjusted the Pro Pedal setting. What should I do? Have other's had a similar problem? Is there an easy fix or does the thing need to go back to the shop?

-Shif

It's the axle
    That sounds like a detent ball problem. Without a search to find an exploded view of the shock, I couldn't tell you if it's the allen set screw that is just below the lever on the shock body, or something internal.

If it were mine, I'd pull the shock, get a 1 mm (or whatever size allen it is) and unscrew the set screw, and pull the spring. Or even screw the set screw in a few turns and then try the propedal lever again.

Or you could even flip the lever fast and furiously a bunch of times in an attempt to dislodge the detent ball.

Or it could be something totally different and I could be full of it. It has happened before. Once.

God I'm bored. No Mojo riding for three entire days. I feel like the Maytag repair man. Damn you Fathers Day!

Argh. I'm rambling.

Good luck. I'll go find an exploded view like I was going to do.

holding back the darkness
    This could just be a sign that your mojo prefers to run without propedal. Just leave it off.
    **** censorship

Keep Riding !!
    Quote Originally Posted by subliminalshiver
    This could just be a sign that your mojo prefers to run without propedal. Just leave it off.
    +1

It's a Mojo why do you want/need pro-pedal ?
    Just Ride !

Curmudgeon

Fixed it

Quote Originally Posted by AussieRider
    +1

It's a Mojo why do you want/need pro-pedal ?

Because it's there. My rides always have extended climbs, 30+ minutes and the PP don't hurt. I also lock-in my 36 talas to drop the front, because it's there too.

Anyway, I fixed the problem. The tiny set screw in the triangular blue knob was a tad loose. Doh.

Thanks you all the replies.

-S

Members who have read this thread: 0