Ripmo af topaz thread- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Dec 2016

Ripmo af topaz thread

Similar to the plastic model with the foxís.

I just built my bike up two days ago. Went for a short steep shuttle run yesterday (.7 mile, 1000ft dsct). At 230 lbs geared to go and 225# (recommended by Dvo) in shock l it felt pretty good but i noticed I was running more like 17-18mm sag and didnít use all travel in a place I probably should have been close to full travel. Several high speed chunky sections and one drop thatís maybe 4í to sloped landing.

When i I got home I removed one vol spaced from the positive and now sit at 255psi. And 14.5mm sag Will be riding this weekend to report back.

Ive never had a suspension product with the adjustable bladder or positive and negative spacers. What will the bladder do? And what will negative spacers do?

Cheers

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbnel5on View Post
    Similar to the plastic model with the foxís.

I just built my bike up two days ago. Went for a short steep shuttle run yesterday (.7 mile, 1000ft dsct). At 230 lbs geared to go and 225# (recommended by Dvo) in shock l it felt pretty good but i noticed I was running more like 17-18mm sag and didnít use all travel in a place I probably should have been close to full travel. Several high speed chunky sections and one drop thatís maybe 4í to sloped landing.

When i I got home I removed one vol spaced from the positive and now sit at 255psi. And 14.5mm sag Will be riding this weekend to report back.

Ive never had a suspension product with the adjustable bladder or positive and negative spacers. What will the bladder do? And what will negative spacers do?

Cheers
    You have more information here:

https://forums.mtbr.com/ibis/ripmo-a...d-1114563.html