Mojo3 shock tune- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2015

Mojo3 shock tune

I need to replace my float EVOL shock. I ordered the fox EVOL recommended by Ibis. The on line shop told me they will order it with the recommended protune as per Ibis recommendations. When I received it I saw no evidence for the protune. The shop referred me to Fox. Fox told me they did not believe there was a protune but referred me back to the shop I ordered it from. However Fox also said they believe the Ibis protune was not needed. They doubted I would feel a difference. I am now waiting to hear back from the shop.

The biggest difference i can see is that the protune is more progressive vs linear. I do ride in locations with lots of sharp rock faces but I am not an aggressive rider.

Does anyone have experience with the fox fox float EVOL on the Mojo3 without the protune? I weigh 175

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    I bought a 2019 DPS EVOL to replace the 2018 on my Mojo 3. Iím a lighter rider so I needed Ibisís Roxy tune. I e-mailed Ibis and they sent me the tune specs the next day. I then called fox and gave them the specs to get the correctky tuned shock sent to me.

Interested in a new 2018 DPS EVOL that is oem take off? Itís in perfect shape, only replaced it because I wanted a lighter tune for my 130lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk