mtbr member
    Mar 2004

Ibis Virtual Booth open

Some interesting stuff in there. The biggie, as expected, the classic Mojo is history. A couple of the Mojo colors (orange and pesto) are making the leap to the SL. Looks like a new (stiffer) lower link for Mojos/SL's is under development. Nice in depth look at the HD 140 as well.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    was that a flash of candy apple red paint I saw on one of those videos???

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    Which clip (and where) did you think you saw that? Closest I saw was a glossy closeup of the orange.

mtbr member
    Can someone just add the link to this thread? I don't have skills. My kid showed me but I can't figure it out.
    milesW

mtbr member
    Mar 2004

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    It was towards the beginning of the first video. Just a flash of some rear triangles. Maybe it was orange and wishful thinking on my part?

mtbr member
    Thanks ripn.
    milesW

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mikemikemike
    It was towards the beginning of the first video. Just a flash of some rear triangles. Maybe it was orange and wishful thinking on my part?
    Unfortunately for those hoping for candy apple red Mojo goodness, those rear triangles were actually copper Tranny rear ends. You can see the "slot machine" opening in the pic below.

Still badass....just wish it was offered on Mojo.s

aka dan51
    The real gold nugget is probably what Roxy is drawing. It looks like socks, but could also be a head tube junction for a 29er or ....???

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    agreed, what was Roxy working on? Was curious if the tranny that was in Roxy's office was just the normal 26" one.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    So in that video I was wondering if Brian Lopes was using his own tire brand... not in the rear (as previous owner of my mojo mentioned that they didn't work good on the back) but did use El Moco 55 in the front (I can see that little 55 in the side knobs I think). Oooff... just wondering

Mine ahs a 2.35 El Moco in the front (rather skinny for a 2.35) - big side knobs (not that I lean the bike like he does...)

mtbr member
    How many different tee shirts does Chuck wear during the 20 minutes of video? Funny. I like the bikesnobNYC shirt.

I think that's a head tube Roxy's drawing.. But for what? The new website says we have new bikeS coming soon, so stay tuned

mtbr member
    Yeah I saw that bike frame on top of the shelves in Roxy's office too. Is it a Tranny or a one piece frame? Could it be the 29er that everyone is salivating for? Is Roxy drawing up the new headtube? Oh the suspense.

Members who have read this thread: 0