Mojo0115
    Nov 2004

Good weekend for Ibis in Colorado

Ibis had a good weekend this past weekend in Colorado.

I saw numerous Mojo's and Mojo SL's at the mountain states cup for the Super-D and Lopes was at Cranworkx and MSC. He won the Dual Slalom at both events.

At a more grassroots level Ibis Riders Podiumed in two events I noticed with a 3rd place in Open Men Super-D and a 1st place in another men's category (can't remember whether it was 30+ men or 21-29 men.

mtbr member
    Nice. I wish I could have made it but had airport duty I had committed to.

I am starting to see quite a few Mojos here in Colorado. I was in Breckenridge recently and two riders passed me on Mojos and one yelled "Yeah, Ibis Brothers"

Then I saw another guy and he said "nice bike" so I looked at his bike and it was a Mojo as well. I have riders stop and ask me about details all the time now. Each time I go to the LBS (a Specy dealer) I have customers come talk to me about it. The tech guys laugh about that but I think the sales guys don't dig it as much!

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    yea i dont ride for ibis but i got a mojo and took 2nd in junior super d!!!!!

mtbr member
    Ibis only really has one true "rider" and that's Lopes, his riding speaks for itself and I'm stoked he's now showcasing his skills on such an amazing bike. I also saw a number of Mojos over the past weekend at both Crankworx and Sol Vista and it was sweet to see and talk to these riders. It seems the Mojo is a near perfect bike for just about any type of Super D racing, which is where some Ibis podiums appeared. Nice work on your race Chase-a-mundo, saw your time and you smoked it! What type of set-up are you running on your Mojo?

Members who have read this thread: 0