boba
    Dec 2007

Good Ibis Stuff...cheap to Ibisians.

The following three items came on the two 08' Ibis Mojo's we bought this spring..The items have never been used.

1....One Ibis 80mm. stem...as new, never used....$30.00 shipped.

2....Two Easton Monkeylight SL Carbon bars, low rise, 635mm. uncut, never mounted. $55.00 each shipped....$80 for a bar and the above stem. These are the newer "fatter" bars where the bar goes through the stem.

3...One 2008, Shimano M775 XT wheelset. (see www.Shimano.com) . These are the new, 08 Shimano wheelset that has got all the fine reviews. 24 spokes, Centerlock, 1670 grams, red nipples, tubeless, very great looking. The wheelset has never had a cassette mounted. Light, strong and reliable with great Shimano replaceable bearings..$365.00 shipped. (I have been using the all mountain QR20 version of this wheelset for five months of hard riding including a trip to the North Shore and they have remained perfect.)

4....One, Mavic 819 rim mounted on an XTR front hub...excellent shape..Quick Release axel. This is a two and a half year old back-up wheel ridden maybe 10 times. $140.00 shipped. The 819 is one of the highest rated, strongest rims out there. XTR speaks for itself.

Reason for sale...We went with Easton downhill bars and QR20 wheelsets on 160mm. forks so we did not need the wheelset, bars etc. I found the Ibis had too low a bottom bracket for West Coast terrain, and put on the taller forks to raise it up....Please pm. me with interest or questions. Happy to accept Can. or US dollars and I will ship by Can. post...Thanks, bob Austin, Comox, BC

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    I d like to buy the stem. hdmsmz@yahoo.com . Thanks ,Harry

mtbr member
    watch out for the $2-ad police.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Hey Bob,

I'll one of the handlebars and maybe the wheelset. I'll be on the Island this weekend, in the Courtney/Comox area Sunday or Monday.

Eric

P.S. Still haven't got myself a Mojo yet, hopefully this fall.

boba
    Dec 2007

Mostly gone, thx.

Thankyou Ibisians or Ibisites for relieving me of the wheelset, bars and stem..

I thought that this would go first...but, all that remains is the impeccable Mavic 819 (tubeless) rim laced to a beautuful XTR hub with an XTR Quick Release (without even a mark on it.) It includes the tubeless stem hardware. The 819 is the top of the line Mavic all-mountain rim and is tough. The XTR hub spins forever, and has replaceable ball bearings of excellent quality. This wheel has been used as a back-up wheel and has about a dozen rides...and is almost brand new. Up here in Canada, the rim costs $120, the hub $140. and a good lace-up including spokes is $80.00. So it is a $300 wheel all for $140. I even ship it at that price....So, before I list it on Pinkbike and let one of the plebian, non Ibis mountain bikers get it...last chance. If interested, let me know ....by pm.

bob

Members who have read this thread: 0