mtbr member

Fender for a MOJO?

I'm playing around wtih a Trail-a-bike for my 4 year old and the biggest problem is that the tire pics up rocks/dirt/everything and throws it in his face.

The issue is that any stock fender will get in the way of the travel so I was thinking of cutting one in half to just cover the back side. Any thoughts, ideas, experience?

MountainGoat aka OldGoat
    I rode a trail a bike for many years. (two daughters And the small stones and twigs are not a real problem. Get his some glasses that fit or even gogles, and a good pair of gloves and he will be fine. My girls both loved to splash through streams and get all dirty. The thing is, the kids just want to be out with dad Oh yeah; they also like the hot coco and donuts after the ride.
    Vote with your feet.
    No bike is perfect!

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Derby has pictures somewhere on this forum of a fender setup that may or may not do what you want, but works with the suspension.

Mojo0115
    Nov 2004
    What makes you think that "stock" fenders would interfere with the travel?

I use a T.H.E. fender on my DH bike with a smaller mount it would work on my Mojo as well with no problems.
    Name:  9040.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  21.1 KB

The ghetto (cut tire) mud flap and a commercial mud flap like the one THE also makes would also work.

Members who have read this thread: 0