Unpredictable

Double page spread on Lopes World Champs bike

Revolution is a cool Aussie mag. I thought it was nice to see Lopes in an ad, but a few pages later his HD gets a double page review. Looks sweet and nice and orange like my Mini-Me Mojo
    Can't find a pic to link, but here's the site

http://www.revolutionmtb.com.au/current.html

Issue 18

Inside [R]evolution V18 we get our DH race face on in a big way, starting with Bryn Atkinson scrubbing the hell out of our cover. Inside there's behind the scenes insights and the best pictorial coverage from the World Championships in Canberra, including a massive feature on possibly the radest race to date on Australian soil, the inaugural Pump Track Worlds. Jared Rando wraps up the World Cup DH season with a racers view into the final three races and we take one hell of an in depth look at the bike (and engineering/design team) that helped Sam Hill take the 2009 World Cup series win, the mighty Specialized Demo 8 II. Aside the DH heavy content, the Crankworx and Goatstyle events make themselves known along with a piece on the up and coming all-around ripper James Patterson. All this along with all our regular features, tests and columns. To make the deal even sweeter, you’ve got the chance to win a mighty fine Chumba XCL frame, one of two 661 Evolution Carbon helmets and a signed THE carbon lid and jersey from legend DH’er Chris Kovarik. Get some at your LBS or news-agent today!

Founder: Dirty3hirties
    I don't get it.....was that supposed to be a link to the article? Cuz it's not.

flow where ever you go
    spam?: Lopes is inside somewhere, it's a cool magazine, oh... you have to subscribe.

"I must not be crazy because I'm seriously questioning my sanity"

Unpredictable
    Yeh sorry guys, it's not spam though. The only way to get the pic would be to take a photo of the article and post that. Their web site offers some pics, but no Ibis ones. The mag is excellent - the Aussie version of Dirt in the UK. I really just posted it for any other Aussie readers. Sorry for the lame link.

Members who have read this thread: 0