• 04-01-2019
    Tronner
    2 Attachment(s)
    Can someone with black Ripmo help me with Stikrd colors? I'm color blind AF haha
    So I'm trying to match up the decals on my MRP Ribbon with the green colors on the frame and/or the green on a DVO Topaz. I'm color blind as hell. You can see what I'm trying to do with the decals. Could somebody circle the ones on their color chart that most closely resemble the green on the frame? TIA

Attachment 1244841Attachment 1244842
  • 04-01-2019
    oldsklrdr
    I would contact them directly. I am sure they would have exact match on file.
  • 04-01-2019
    Tronner
    Quote:

Originally Posted by oldsklrdr View Post
    I would contact them directly. I am sure they would have exact match on file.

Ah I suppose I could have tried that. Good idea.
  • 04-01-2019
    Tronner
    Yep, talked to Richard - took care of it no problem.
  • 04-01-2019
    oldsklrdr
    Good to hear. Gonna hit them up soon for some stuff as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • 04-15-2019
    hyperbam
    Quote:

Originally Posted by oldsklrdr View Post
    Good to hear. Gonna hit them up soon for some stuff as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How does one get in contact with Stikrd? I've googled them but it looks like their site no longer exists.
  • 04-15-2019
    toddibis
    Hi hyperbam,

[email protected] or [email protected]

Richard was here at Ibis HQ earlier today and he mentioned that they are in the middle or rebuilding their website, but mentioned that folks can email him directly in the meantime.

I hope this helps.
  • 05-21-2019
    FactoryMatt
    any alternatives to stikrd for ripmo graphics to cover the forest green?

stikrd has been non-responsive for weeks.
  • 01-21-2020
    Isey
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tronner View Post
    So I'm trying to match up the decals on my MRP Ribbon with the green colors on the frame and/or the green on a DVO Topaz. I'm color blind as hell. You can see what I'm trying to do with the decals. Could somebody circle the ones on their color chart that most closely resemble the green on the frame? TIA

Could you share with us what the color code of the DVO is?
  • 01-22-2020
    Isey
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tronner View Post

So I emailed DVO myself and they said that The DVO green color code is Pantone 376c.
  • 01-22-2020
    NorCalTaz
    Cool, you can see the match on the Pantone Website :thumbsup: