real world pics of Mary '08...- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

real world pics of Mary '08...

Does anyone (Jill, feel free to jump in here) have real-world pics of the '08 Mary XC in the tangerine color? I don't mean website pics (too vague), and the only pic I've seen from Interbike was from quite a distance (and only one pic). I'd really like to see this steed up close, and from different angles, as my local dealers don't seem to have any in stock . I'm very interested. Thanks.

mtbr member
    You can view the PDF of our catalog here:

http://www.harobikes.com/mtb/07_mtb.pdf

I know monitors are calibrated diffrerently, but that image is pretty darn near spot on. I can also send you a print catalog if you PM me your address. The color there is equally pretty close.

I've got a couple of really busy days ahead of me...if neither of those options work for you, I'll snap a few pictures for you when I have the chance.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Hmm, the description of the Mary in the brochure states WTB tires but the photo shows Kenda. Which tire comes with the bike?

mtbr member
    Yeah, yeah...goes to show no matter how many times you proof the catalog, you never manage to catch all the mistakes!

Both Mary bikes come with Kenda Nevegal 2.25's.

mtbr member
    Sorry these are so long in coming. I actually think the catalog photos match closer than these photos do. These pics look a little too orange and don't show the gold/yellow undertones that are in the paint.

Members who have read this thread: 0