New Threads!- Mtbr.com

Thread: New Threads!

mtbr member

New Threads!

Howdy folks....

We've got the new Thread One's in stock now and ready to ship! Thread Eight's will be here in about a month. Here are some pics. I'd love to hear what ya'll think of the new graphics.

Thread One:

Thread Eight:

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    Awesome! I like the green and black, the simple colors without any major graphics really looks nice. Thanks for posting this.

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    BTW what is the MSRP for these bikes? I think you mentioned that there isn't a true MSRP but what should I expect to pay at my LBS?

locked - time out
    Dang! Those bikes are pretty sano.....great job with the color schemes and the parts kits look solid as well. Props!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by robscomputer
    BTW what is the MSRP for these bikes? I think you mentioned that there isn't a true MSRP but what should I expect to pay at my LBS?
    The One runs about $650; the Eight runs about $800.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by the_colorado_kid
    Dang! Those bikes are pretty sano.....great job with the color schemes and the parts kits look solid as well. Props!
    Gracias! They were really fun to work on. I'm stoked with how they turned out.

To "Air" Is Human
    Very cool Jill. This is Lance in CO who sometimes responds for Brad Iskyan on your surveys. The paint is very "street" and the spec with a 80mm fork is sweet. Where is the new Premium saddle and seatpost?

mtbr member
    Is it available in Canada? I'm diggin it. Would you happen to have some specs?
    woooooooooo

mtbr member
    Good news!
    New Thread bikes looks graceful !!
    Is new frame has no modifications?
    Where can I find new bikes specifications?
    Give URL please..

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Agency
    Very cool Jill. This is Lance in CO who sometimes responds for Brad Iskyan on your surveys. The paint is very "street" and the spec with a 80mm fork is sweet. Where is the new Premium saddle and seatpost?
    Hey Lance!

No Premium on MTB stuff. I'd love to use it, but it's not part of the BMX plan. They want to keep the Premium image "core" by using it on BMX bikes only.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by trevorh
    Is it available in Canada? I'm diggin it. Would you happen to have some specs?
    You'll have to check with Norco (our Canadian distributor) to see when they expect to have them. Our international distributors order direct from overseas and don't take product from our warehouse, so they're on a bit of a different distribution schedule. I'll post specs and geometry below.

mtbr member

New Thread specs and Geometry

Frame does have modifications to a certain extent. New sizing is 13 long and 13 short with the difference in sizing being top tube length. Most people are buying these bikes like BMX bikes based on TT length instead of seat tube length. New drop-outs designed by e-Thirteen are another major change...they are a proven design that completely eliminate slippage problems.

Specs and geometry are attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mar 2007
    Jil,
    I'm loving what I see. I want a dirtjumper/urban assault bike and this is dead in my price range. What are the weights on each set up like they are?

The Haro graphics near the BB look great. I want the green one. Yesterday.....I'm gonna have to go talk to Rob at A1 and get one on order.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Camronz
    Jil,
    I'm loving what I see. I want a dirtjumper/urban assault bike and this is dead in my price range. What are the weights on each set up like they are?

The Haro graphics near the BB look great. I want the green one. Yesterday.....I'm gonna have to go talk to Rob at A1 and get one on order.
    I'll try to throw them up on the scale. They are what they are...not designed to be weight-weenies by any means. My guess is they are 27-28 lbs a piece.

Mar 2007
    I was looking for something just under 30 pounds...Sounds Mooooooney. You don't have a demo you need to get off your floor do ya... ;-) Thanks for the info Jill. I hope to be riding one very soon.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Camronz
    You don't have a demo you need to get off your floor do ya... ;-)
    Ha! Yeah, it's called your local bike shop.

Jul 2007
    the graphics look like a cheap soda can from the early 80's. and not in a good way

Members who have read this thread: 0