New to Haro, Building a WERX 7- Mtbr.com

Mar 2007

New to Haro, Building a WERX 7

Hey there all you Haro fans/riders, you just picked up another member!

First time on MTBR, and I'm looking for a little info. I'm trying to build a '06 WERX 7 / SP180. I picked up a song of a deal on a brand-new frame, and I have been searching for info on the BB sizing. I noticed that there was a very informative thread posted in regards to the same info I'm looking for, but it was about the BB sizing for the X7. (Thread: http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=243111)

Can someone tell me if my frame specs are the same as the X7? If so, I believe that most of my questions can be answered in that thread. I've noticed from lurking around for a few days that downhilljill is a rep for Haro, and more than likely knows if there are differences between the two, but if anyone can tell me, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

-Tommy

mtbr member
    Hi Tommy,

The Werx 7 and X7 use exactly the same frame, so all the specs you found for the X7 will work for the Werx model.

Congrats on your purchase!

Jill

Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by downhilljill
    Hi Tommy,

The Werx 7 and X7 use exactly the same frame, so all the specs you found for the X7 will work for the Werx model.

Congrats on your purchase!

Jill
    Thanks Jill, I'm really stoked to put this together. I just completed a build for a 2002 Specialized FSR DH for my brother, and I can't wait to complete mine. That was the info that I was looking for, and I'm extremely excited to ride Haro this year.

Thanks again, and thanks for welcoming me to the Haro group. I think that I'll be here for a while.

BTW: Nice pink Sonix that you added to your stable. What else do you have at the moment?

mtbr member
    I've got about 11 bikes in the stable at the moment...mostly Haro, some Masi (we own the Masi road bike brand), and some vintage MTB's.