Well, I've been too busy riding her to post pictures, so these are about a month and a half late, but she looks just as good....don't even ask why she's up in the tree... The birch tree is nice...

Damn Purty, if ya ask me...

I hope that works...

The tires are losing tread quickly, which is kind of surprising because I think they're the low TPI department store version that are supposed to not grip on anything but last forever. I'll probably get the same as replacements next year, unless you guys can find any better ones. I'll need to make it lighter, also (brakeless is not an option). Any suggestions? The wheels have to go also; I feel the rear wobbling as I'm doing manuals and I feel the inconsistency in braking after the testing stage (no drops over ~1ft., nothing really more advanced than manuals). I'll need a new fork for a 14 mil front axle. Ummmm....fvck my arse, what else...Oh yeah, I might get a Atomlab dj fork or a DMR Trailblade (do they have a 24in. version?), depending on how this goes on the dj's as is (I've never ridden dj's on a bmx). Oh, and I need a chain tensioner too.

That silver thing on the upper downtube is aluminum tape. Also, what would you think of getting rid of the gyro and putting a long cable on there. I'm not gonna be doing barspins; that's what my 40 lb. Redline Double X is for.

She cost me 240 USD shipped through the LBS where I work.

My original plan was a DK General Lee, but when I asked at the LBS, they had this, which is pretty much the same at about the same price.

Comments? Questions? Suggestions? Requests for more pics?

Thanks,
Tim