More parts to identify puulease- Mtbr.com

Mar 2007

More parts to identify puulease

Anyone got a part number or know which derailleur hangers on derailleurhanger.com will work with my 06 X7? I see nothing for that year, and have had a lot of trouble trying to get one. I'm headed to Diablo in the morning and hopefully I can keep this one in operation until I get back.

On another note, I purchased a Chain Guide from my LBS. Its an E-13 with one hell of a beefy looking bashguard. Just got it in on yesterday but they sent the wrong footprint so the bottom cup is just holding it on with force for now. Those things ain't cheap so I hope it lasts forever

May 2007
    camronz goto your lbs or any haro dealer and they can help you with the der. That sucks about your bashguard. DownillJill might be able to help you with your der. hanger too.

Mar 2007
    My LBS told me Haro is out of the derailleur hangers. The bash guard is really no problem. The cup is pressing it on in place and if it does slip it can only go about 1/2". It will hold I hope for Diablo tomorrow. T Minus 5 hours till we roll out of here.

Derailleur Hangers .com doesn't say anything for 06 X7...but I was told one of the older model ones will work as long as it is for extreme series. I want to get 4 or 5 so I want to make sure so I don't get 75 bucks worth of crap I can't use.

DJill...can you look at the website and tell me which one I need to order?

Another bad note...I was looking over my bike today and the rim has got a weak spot. Where the rim is welded together/comes together at the seam...it started to split and one side is a hair higher than the other side. New rim is needed asap-o. sucks.

mtbr member
    The part number for the hanger is 63204. Tell you LBS that to order der hangers, they actually need to contact our warranty department (they used to contact sales; some may not be aware of this yet). We have them in stock.

About the chain guide, there's actually 2 standards used for the tabs...make sure you get the 05 ISCG version.

Members who have read this thread: 0