Haro 357 photo album...Show us!- Mtbr.com

Aug 2007

Haro 357 photo album...Show us!

Here's mine Totally re-dun.. Not completely done, but pretty damn close...

If ya have one, post it! It would be cool to see what everyone has done different to theres, and different tuning/ build Ideas for the bike..

I know its discontinued, but its still one BAD M**** F****

Lets See EM!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Mmm! Supersexy!
    But will be more cool, if you'll show bike picture in action.

Aug 2007
    I have a video of me in action, but I don't know how to put it on the posting. As far as pictures, well,... I'll work on it.

till then, if any of you know how to post a video, please let me know.

mtbr member
    Just use yuotube.com for upload vids..

mtbr member
    My 357 nine is basically stock except for upgrading to a swinger six way, changing the internals and valving of my fork, and CB 50/50 platforms. Ill post a pic when i do a couple things that are in the works.

Anyone have pics of Cam Zinks magnum?
    Last edited by ChasinTrail; 09-23-2007 at 02:11 PM.

mtbr member
    Nice! I guess I need to actually ride mine and post some pics. There's a pic of it in the Haro Roll Call Thread.

mtbr member
    I will try to get mine up when I am on my home computer with pics ont he harddrive

mtbr member
    Since someone was able to beat me posting my own bike I will give my upgraded specs from stock.
    Sorry bout that...deleted.
    Last edited by ChasinTrail; 10-01-2007 at 04:34 PM.

Aug 2007
    Thanks guys for posting em. The Haro-wide roll call takes forever to look through, I was trying to narrow it down a little.

Where did you guys get the black frames??? or those 07's?

mtbr member

Since someone was able to beat me posting my own bike I will give my upgraded specs from stock.

Rear Shock: Cane Creek Double Barrell
    Fork: World Cup upgrade(Air left Leg)
    Shifter: SRAM X0
    Rear Der: SRAM X9
    Brakes: Avid Juicy 7
    Rear Cassette: Ultegra
    Stem: SIC direct mount
    Bar: Race Face Diabolus
    Chain: SRAM Hollow Pin

I will be buying a Morewood or a Turner to replace this in a few months.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aug 2007
    how does that double barrel Feel on it???

mtbr member
    It feels awesome!
    When I am real bored I put the Manipoo Swinger 6-way back on to do a comparrison, it is like night and day.
    The CCDB has such a smooth stroke and you can tune it for any type of terrain and riding style. The Swinger feels very harsh on small stuff and there is a noticable stop/stiff spot when you overcome the SPV pressure.

I am basing my next frame purchase on the CCDB. That is also why I have the haro, I had the shock before I had a bike.

amc

Sep 2007

I wish they still made it

Man me and my buddy saved and planned to buy a pair and when we went in to order it to find out they quit making them. All that begging, bartering and honney do's What a let down.

Aug 2007
    Coverage man! the Double Barrel faces the same delema as the Revox: Too expensive, not enough exposure, though both shocks would seem to be argumentatively the best on the market. If Cane Creek sold em for around 350.00 to 400.00's they would probably have survived. They screwed themselves... You can't just be a company that sells nothing but headsets and junk, to selling a shock for more than any other high-end shock company was selling theirs on the market... they should have known better... Pitty, because it really was revolutionary technology. They used the same technology used in sport tuned suspension for 500+ HP drag cars. THey had what could have been the best shock to hit the MTB Market, and I didn't see one bike company put out any models that featured it... ! Again, that is what they get for charging twise what everyone else is asking for theirs....STUPIDITY. Another pitty, because I was going to get one as well....SUCKS!!!!!

mtbr member
    Cane Creek is still making the Double Barrell.
    It was an option on the Morewood DH frame last year.

Price? Well you get what you pay for. I was afraid to take the plunge to buy one but I had faith that it was going to be a high quality product and it is. I am glad I spent the cash and now that I have used it for 2 years I think it is safe to say it is worth more than what they charge.

Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by boogenman
    Cane Creek is still making the Double Barrell.
    It was an option on the Morewood DH frame last year.

Price? Well you get what you pay for. I was afraid to take the plunge to buy one but I had faith that it was going to be a high quality product and it is. I am glad I spent the cash and now that I have used it for 2 years I think it is safe to say it is worth more than what they charge.

Thanks for clearing that up because I still want one really bad... It probably is worth more than what they charge... one can only hope for and 800.00 shock... by far the most expensive one out their with the exeption of a few micro companies.

Members who have read this thread: 0