Got my Zero One back, along with a.........- Mtbr.com

Nov 2004

Got my Zero One back, along with a.........

Zero Eight with the 18" frame, also a leftover!

My regular bike guy, Bicycle Bob's in Portsmouth, NH, is a GREAT dealer, and when I was in there picking up my Zero One yesterday I was telling him how I was pondering getting a Zero Eight because I liked the way the Zero One rode. I was saying that I knew a dealer had a leftover '06 for something like $250 off sticker, but I didn't feel like driving 2 hours to get it. He not only matched the price, he gave me a nice discount on some other stuff I was picking up for my son's BMX bike. We are waiting for the new dropouts to show up,

Ever since I started riding again last year, I have bought a few bikes, and I keep coming back to Haro. I bought a Specialized Hardrock, it was ok, but just didn't feel like it fit. I ride my Backtrail X24 and Zero One at the skatepark with my son, and the Zero Eight will be my trail rider.

Say what you want about Haro....I owned one of the first ones back in '83, now I own a few more, and have been pleased with them every time.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmxoldschool
    Zero Eight with the 18" frame, also a leftover!

My regular bike guy, Bicycle Bob's in Portsmouth, NH, is a GREAT dealer, and when I was in there picking up my Zero One yesterday I was telling him how I was pondering getting a Zero Eight because I liked the way the Zero One rode. I was saying that I knew a dealer had a leftover '06 for something like $250 off sticker, but I didn't feel like driving 2 hours to get it. He not only matched the price, he gave me a nice discount on some other stuff I was picking up for my son's BMX bike. We are waiting for the new dropouts to show up,

Ever since I started riding again last year, I have bought a few bikes, and I keep coming back to Haro. I bought a Specialized Hardrock, it was ok, but just didn't feel like it fit. I ride my Backtrail X24 and Zero One at the skatepark with my son, and the Zero Eight will be my trail rider.

Say what you want about Haro....I owned one of the first ones back in '83, now I own a few more, and have been pleased with them every time.
    NICE!!!!!

Members who have read this thread: 0