Got It- Mtbr.com

Thread: Got It

mtbr member
    Mar 2007

Got It

Well I have posted here a few times now and have yet to get a response! I was just wondering if Biking is as fun as everyone says. I wanted a little input for a good bike that I could afford. I ended up buying a Haro Shift R5. I love it and now share the same passion that most of you guys do.
    If any of you guys have suggestions on beginer trails in the south east (I live in MS) that would be great.
    Thanks

I'm a dog person
    Quote Originally Posted by lownslo
    Well I have posted here a few times now and have yet to get a response! I was just wondering if Biking is as fun as everyone says. I wanted a little input for a good bike that I could afford. I ended up buying a Haro Shift R5. I love it and now share the same passion that most of you guys do.
    If any of you guys have suggestions on beginer trails in the south east (I live in MS) that would be great.
    Thanks
    Have you checked the MTBR trail reviews?
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; to search out a matter is the glory of kings."

mtbr member
    Awesome! Glad to hear you bought a Shift R5. That a nice, versatile bike that you'll be able to do a lot with. Enjoy!

Members who have read this thread: 0