Any Haro internet dealer who ships- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Any Haro internet dealer who ships

I've been searching for online stores with Haro bikes that DO ship inside US but I haven't found one yet. Almost any store says they are not permitted to ship full bikes but only are allowed to sell their bikes physically in the store.

Anyone know about one store? I can have a chance to receive a bike in California or Texas, but I cannot be physically there.

mtbr member
    Glad to hear our dealers are doing what they are supposed to be doing!

They are correct; per our dealer agreement, our dealers cannot ship bikes nor sell them online. The reason being is we require all of our bikes to be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic and sold to the consumer on a face-to-face business. Believe it or not, lawsuits have been brought against manufacturers from folks who have incorrectly assembled bikes sold to them in a box. We don't want any part of that.

If you do manage to find a dealer who breaks the rules and is willing to sell you a bike via mail, don't do it. Our bikes don't carry their full warranty unless they are assembled by a Haro dealer.

We have given permission to one store to sell our frames online and that's Greenfish Sports.

used to be uno-speedo....
    Quote Originally Posted by Gauss
    Anyone know about one store? I can have a chance to receive a bike in California or Texas, but I cannot be physically there.
    Give me the money and I'll go buy it

Members who have read this thread: 0