2008 Escape Comp ???- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

2008 Escape Comp ???

I went in to my LBS (Haro dealer) this weekend with the intention of ordering a new Escape Comp but their new price list does not show the Escape series. Does anyone have any info on what Haro is doing with the Escape for 2008? They had a few of the new Flightlines in stock but they are not what I am looking for. Haros web site still shows the older V-series so the website is not "up to date". Why Itís not up to date makes no sense to me but oh well... They still have the Comp up on the website, but that means nothing as the website is not current. If anyone has any information, that would be awesome.
    Thanks

mtbr member
    If anyone was interested I got this email from downhilljill,:

Hi,

Thanks for your e-mail. The Escapes will definitely be coming back in 2008; the models, spec, and pricing will be very similar to the 2007 models. Yes, there will be a few spec changes, but they will be minor. The biggest change to the Escape series will be the graphics; they have been completely re-vamped for 2008.

I hope that helps answer your questions. If thereís anything else you need, let us know.

Cheers!
    Jill

My LBS was able to call Haro today and found one in the wharehouse in Ohio so hopefully it will be here in a week or so. .

Apr 2007
    does that mean the 2008s are in? are any 07s left?

mtbr member
    The 2008 are not out yet with no release date set...there are some 2007 left. I am having a 20 inch 2007 Comp shipped in from Ohio. Have your LBS call haro and they can tell you how many and in what size are available.

Members who have read this thread: 0