Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Results 1,101 to 1,163 of 1163
    mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Back end where the axle clamps on has had a disk adapter welded on, and also the aluminium pieces are extra axle clamps. This is a build of a 50 mph electric 10kW e-bike, so the axle needs to be clamped in torque clamps otherwise it just spins out chewing the dropouts.

Serial No. S7JA2698

Everything Gt Lts-892644d1399880078-everything-gt-lts-img_3251.jpg
    Everything Gt Lts-892645d1399880111-everything-gt-lts-img_3252.jpg
    Everything Gt Lts-892646d1399880133-everything-gt-lts-img_3262.jpg

mtbr member
    Hello,
    I'm a french user LTS 1000 ds
    it dates from 1999.
    I am pleased to find members who share the same passion as me for the LTS and STS

mtbr member
    full xt
    mavic 317 disc with Sram 9.0
    race face 46/43/22
    hanger and gallows Kore
    Last edited by sunn80; 09-15-2015 at 02:51 AM.

mtbr member
    somes pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Everything Gt Lts-100_9957.jpg  

Everything Gt Lts-100_9958.jpg  

Everything Gt Lts-100_9963.jpg  

Everything Gt Lts-100_9965.jpg  

Last edited by sunn80; 09-15-2015 at 03:08 AM.

rubber side down
    Love those Bombers on that! Nice clean looking sled man! Lots of killer information in this thread...I suggest reading though the whole thing as some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by misterbill View Post
    You must be really bored if you have read this entire post.

mtbr member
    I hope to find a lot of tricks to optimize some level suspension

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    hey guys, need your expertise. Found a carbon gt lts local to me, seems to be all orig (xtr, kore, titec etc) looks to be from the 90's and would love to get it and restore it, supposedly frame is perfect besides stickers, just needs tuning. Question for you guys is how are these carbon frames?? If they are known to crack I dont want it. Also $250 sounds fair???? thanks!!

rubber side down
    Can't go wrong for $250. The XTR parts alone would sell for more than that.

As for breaking, depends on your weight and how hard you ride. I have one, but I won't ride it on really rowdy stuff

check for cracks before you take it

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    thanks for the reply. I have a pic of it but I cant attach it, cant find that option?>

rubber side down
    When you reply, use the "Go Advanced" and you can upload there

mtbr member
    Dec 2014
    The rear on Neilp's LTS 4 looks just like mine, so not homemade as far as I can see.

Do you reckon you could fit a more quality shock, now you know how to fit a crap one?

The internal damper on my elastomer has broken and I'm wondering what to do.

rubber side down

Anyone looking for a spare shock for their LTS?

I have a NOS one available. Hit me up for details
    Attached Images Attached Images  

mtbr member
    Mar 2008

... and if we just ...

Spotted this at the beach today, owner didn't seem to know anything about it and uses it for a neighborhood ride. I told him it was pretty cool and left it at that...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Everything Gt Lts-20160213_0080.jpg  

mtbr member
    Nov 2011

Lts 1 for sale

I am the orginal owner of an 1997 20" lts 1. Unfortunately I don't have time to ride it so I am putting up for sale. It mostly stock orginal all xt from the period upgraded rear hub to a white industries at the time.
    Pm me if intrest .
    Thanks

mtbr member
    Feb 2016
    Hi All, here's my LTS that I bought as a used frame in ~1998.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vbfhyekrct..._0575.JPG?dl=0

Just getting back into the sport for fitness/fun. Thought I'd get this bike back up to spec. Apart from just basic stuff like replacing cables etc. I milled up a disc brake adaptor as this was one of the earlier non-vbrake compatible frames.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zd1taieczc..._0576.JPG?dl=0

Pretty pleased with the adaptor. Very ridgid and didn't require any mods to the frame/dropout.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u7bsgridpg..._0577.JPG?dl=0

New derailleur and chain are due in a few days and it'll be ready for action....

Am looking for a disc type fork that's at least as good as the Judys.

Serial number is SAS610480 which I believe makes it a 1996 from Taiwan?

Rear shock is a Coupe De Lux. Already on the hunt for an Alps4, but the Coupe is still in working condition. I'm only a medium weight rider and don't plan on doing anything too extreme so hopefully it'll be okay for some time yet.

Looking forward to get it dusty! Last time I took it out it got plenty of 2nd looks. But sadly for all the wrong reasons. I think if I held out a hat people would have thrown me some change! LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Everything Gt Lts-dsc_0575.jpg  

Everything Gt Lts-dsc_0576.jpg  

Everything Gt Lts-dsc_0577.jpg  

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Nice work on the disc adapter, very slick!

mtbr member
    Feb 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by BugeyedEarl View Post
    Nice work on the disc adapter, very slick!
    Cheers!

mtbr member
    Feb 2016

Top link

Anyone have a top link for sale 1998 lts
    Attached Images Attached Images  

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    I have two GT LTS bikes:
    One is non-trunion, cantilever rear only (cannot fit a v-brake).
    The other is a non-trunion, but can run cantilever or v-brakes.

Are the chainstays the exact same dimensions because one of the frames is purely a spares donor and I have a cracked chainstay to replace.

mtbr member
    Jul 2016
    Hey GT LTS folks, I posted in this other thread a few minutes ago but it may be relevant here too.

Years ago in high school I tried to redesign the geometry of my rear suspension. Didn't do much design work so I didn't ever trust it enough to ride it. Trying to bring this project back to life. I asked a bunch of questions in this thread:

http://forums.mtbr.com/gt/gt-lts-cus...ms-529664.html

I promise this'll be awesome! The photos below are of the design I'm throwing away, but I still think they look cool

Everything Gt Lts-imag0224.jpgEverything Gt Lts-imag0216.jpg
    Everything Gt Lts-imag0227.jpgEverything Gt Lts-imag0213.jpg

STS
    mtbr member
    Good work!
    But for me the trunion mount is an advantage, because allows to change geometry very easy
    I adapted the trunion to accommodate the fox float of the cannondale jekyll and I'm really happy with it, 140 or 170mm for the two positions of the chip

In your Idea you could add different holes/positions to change geometry/travel
    And also lighten with a triangles hole in each plate

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Feb 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by kavisiegel View Post
    Hey GT LTS folks, I posted in this other thread a few minutes ago but it may be relevant here too.

Years ago in high school I tried to redesign the geometry of my rear suspension. Didn't do much design work so I didn't ever trust it enough to ride it. Trying to bring this project back to life. I asked a bunch of questions in this thread:

http://forums.mtbr.com/gt/gt-lts-cus...ms-529664.html

I promise this'll be awesome! The photos below are of the design I'm throwing away, but I still think they look cool

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0224.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	173.3 KB 
ID:	1083862Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0216.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	204.9 KB 
ID:	1083863

Name:	IMAG0227.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	195.8 KB 
ID:	1083860Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0213.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	263.4 KB 
ID:	1083861
    Just do it! Looks heaps beefy! Heat treated or not, the stock link is very thin and light... My link is going great!

Everything Gt Lts-dsc_0691.jpgEverything Gt Lts-dsc_0690.jpgEverything Gt Lts-dsc_0689.jpg

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    Hey guys I have a 96 lts trying to get some info on it. I'll try and upload a pic of it it's looking cool my boss gave me the frame for free and I have a wrecked fuel that I stripped down. Everything is transferring over great. If all goes well I should be trailing on it Saturday!! I love the links for all the stuff this is a great thread for these bikes.

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Help me confirm my year frame guys. As stamped on the bottom bracket shell, 01294****LTS 16 where **** are I believe the build sequence numbers. Decals 'Team LTS' blue w/ yellow outlines. Titanium link, full XTR group v-brakes, shifters, der, Fox ALPS 4 shock, RS Judy SL yellow, Mavic 217s, White Ind hubs, Synchros stem and post.

Yes waking this thread up again. Love the craftsmanship of these old GTs!
    Last edited by aohammer; 10-10-2016 at 09:08 PM.

mtbr member
    My next project:

1996 LTS.

mtbr member
    Aaaaaaaand... Project complete.

mtbr member
    That's awesome!!!

Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayP View Post
    That's awesome!!!
    Ditto!
    And he picked the ultimate LTS, the STS version with the composite carbon tubes mated to the aluminum lugs. A piece of art in craftsmanship as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

mtbr member
    Thanks chaps. Still got some finishing to do (repaint the forks, powder coat the mag wheels, fully strip the frame for a deep clean and polish, apply new decals, refine the hub mounts etc etc) but I'm really pleased with how it looks so far. Here's a close-up.

Everything Gt Lts-gtgtgt.jpg

Edit: I'm pretty sure it's an STS-1, as the complete groupset was XTR and the seatpost and stem were Kore.

Is the old XTR 27-speed groupset worth much?
    Last edited by Mascot; 10-24-2016 at 08:20 AM.

mtbr member
    Jul 2016
    Got my parts frame in last week - I'm pumped to but my LTS back together!

I think I did well on ebay. I paid $170 total for the bike and shipping. This frame has the titanium link and the fox air shock.

I'm going to need to put a new fork on the front, going to do discs up front, I guess that's going to spiral out of control into retrofitting disc brakes on the back and two new wheels. Damn I'm bad at cheap projects.

Everything Gt Lts-20161024_183226-copy.jpg
    Last edited by kavisiegel; 11-09-2016 at 07:50 AM.

Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Your ^^ photo is not showing on my end.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    I sold my '95 LTS-2 a couple years ago but kept the Cane Creek AD-12 rear shock. I realize that I will not have another LTS, so this needs to go. I had it paired with Englund air cartridges in a Judy on the front. The AD-12 only weighs 260 grams and will allow full travel of the suspension. It is so much better than the stock shock, there is no comparison. I would post a photo but the website won't let me. I can email if you are interested. This one does not have many miles, I blew up the original shock (which the bike shop replaced) and that was replaced by an AD-8 which worked for a very long time. When it finally broke I bought the AD-12, but soon after that I bought a Santa Cruz and that became my ride of choice. So this shock is for sale - $100 + postage. If you still ride your bike you will be amazed at the difference this shock will make.

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jackal5 View Post
    There is a review on it in the october 1998 issue of mountain bike. It was called the XR1000, had the same build as the 98 zaskar LE except it had answer protaper riser bars. MB mag had the weight at 24.8 pounds from memory. Mainframe was made from the same easton tubeset as the Zaskar LE and looked the same as a 97 LTS-1 front end. Also had the fox air shock with the trunnion mount. Was introduced towards the end of 98 and was a limited production model. Available in frosy green anodized with BB rear end, with IS dis brake mount. I think that just about cvers it
    I have found a LTS XR-1000 and am looking for information.

Can anybody get me a Scan of that article of the 98 Mountainbike issue?

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Also, I would love some serial numbers to get an idea for the production numbers.

I have found two. This could be an early one as it carries the name of the welder (I guess?!) No. 00099

https://www.imgbox.de/users/public/i...C6gSwL8TFU.jpg (stsfreak)

And here is 00150
    https://fcdn.mtbr.com/attachments/gt...129_095724.jpg
    (billslts)

I wonder why they used the stamp "XCR". XCR was a model of the 99 range. Maybe GT used the same bottom bracket shells?

mtbr member
    Jan 2017

GT LTS rear elasomer skock replacement on a budget

Hello everyone! Here's a cheaper way to restore your vintage GT LTS 4 rear elastic shock. I came across my vintage GT LTS at a flea market back in the summer of 2016. It was in good shape for its age but I notice the rear elastic shock had crumbled into barely nothing. I saw a website that had the elastic part I needed but I didn't want to pay $70 shipped price.

So I went to a local hardware store recently to see if they had anything that I could use to replace the elastic shock part. The guy I talked to told me to go to a auto part store and ask for Rubber Expansion Plugs. Once I got to the auto parts store (AutoZone) I made sure to take the LTS rear shock rod and plate assembly with me so I could size everything up.

I notice they had two different sizes but the 1 7/8th- 2 inch size was perfect fit. You will have to buy 3 of them so you can stack each one on the rear shock assembly.
    The cost for 3 of these parts was about $10

The following pictures will show how I put everything together from start to finish.Everything Gt Lts-b1.jpgEverything Gt Lts-b2.jpgEverything Gt Lts-b3.jpgEverything Gt Lts-b4.jpgEverything Gt Lts-b5.jpgEverything Gt Lts-b6.jpgEverything Gt Lts-b7.jpgEverything Gt Lts-b8.jpgEverything Gt Lts-b9.jpgEverything Gt Lts-b10.jpgEverything Gt Lts-b11.jpgEverything Gt Lts-b12.jpgEverything Gt Lts-b13.jpgEverything Gt Lts-b14.jpgEverything Gt Lts-b15.jpg

You will have to make the holes bigger on the first two rubber plugs so they will fit over the bigger part of the elastic shock rod assembly. The third one should slip on with no problems.

Once you have all three rubber plugs on the rear shock assembly then cut a old piece of tire inner tube that you may have laying around and pull it over the whole rubber plug assembly to make one solid rod.

After this is done then assemble everything back as it was. I hope this will help someone out there who have had problems fixing rear shocks on a vintage GT LTS 4

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Hi folks, I'm selling my 1996 STS GT for sale complete or parting out. Check it out and let me know if you want anything:

http://forums.mtbr.com/classifieds/f...t-1043688.html

99mikegt
    I found this on a local craigslist for $250 Thinking about grabbing it and making a rail trail- kid puller bike to avoid using my $6k trail bike on pavement. Plus these bikes have always seemed cool to me. Does anyone have any idea what year it is or any other info?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    im slowly rebuilding Everything Gt Lts-20170901_062010.jpgmy 97 gt lts 4 its taking a bit but she's totally worth it

mtbr member
    your a life saver the one on my 97 gt lts 4 totally crumbled to nothing it had been sitting out in the weather for 3 years before it was finally givin to me im going today 9/1/2017 and getting the parts thank you so very much for the info its pictured here the one standing in front of the big screen tv

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Still love this thing. Bought new in 1997 upgraded to bearings in 1999.

mtbr member
    Apr 2018

'97 GT LTS-1 ... I think?

Hi, Hope I'm posting in the right place. I was happy to discover this forum because I found what I think is a 1997 GT LTS-1 at a yard sale. I picked it up thinking I could at least cannibalize some parts for my very well-used '91 Stumpjumper Comp, then I learned that the bike has a bit of a cult following.

Condition is nice: no dents or scrapes on the frame, components seem very little used. It has Deore XT derailleurs, 8-speed shifters, and V-brakes, LX cranks and hubs with Mavic 221 rims. It had a funky gel seat and BMX pedals (changed in the pictures).

It has one issue I could find: the pivot bolt on one side of the seat stay is obviously wrong and the hole in the bracket is very slightly ovalized, and the "dogbone" may be stripped. Other links seem tight. Front and rear shocks work smoothly. The stanchions on the Rockshox Judy had "lizard skins" boots and I guess it was put away wet because there is surface rust on the tubes. Bike rides great, everything was adjusted correctly.

It's an 18, which turns out is probably too big for me (5'8", you can see my correct seat height in the pictures), so I'm thinking to sell it either complete or as frame only. Anyway, just wondering if this bike is sought after, what it might be worth and how to go about selling it. I have it listed on my local CraigsList at the moment, but no response so far. Pictures:

https://imgur.com/a/eejBBPG

Any help, comments, or suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    Selling an LTS in that shape above $100 may be a challenge even to a collector in my opinion because:

1. Parts for LTS are either expensive or hard to find and even though per you, the bike rides fine, the stress in the area with the missing pivot bolt is probably receiving unevenly concentrating forces so it can likely cause more damage that's irreparable. So if the buyer did want to restore it, now they have to cannibalize another LTS of that vintage.
    2. That Judy is in bad shape with rust with lowers it is probably contaminating but it's unlikely its been serviced.
    3. The rear shock probably hasn't been serviced recently either.

It is a sought after bike in areas like California, Washington, other places where mountain biking is popular but the biggest issue is that missing bolt. If you're looking to make money off of it, I think that'll be hard but if some commuter guy doesn't care much and just wants a Point A to Point B bike and you'll get whatever you can out of it, then it should sell.

mtbr member
    Apr 2018
    Thanks for your input. I wasn't thinking of making money on it, I got the bike for less than what I would have to pay for a couple chainrings, so even if I strip the parts and recycle the frame I'll be OK. It just seems a shame to recycle the frame for lack of a couple small parts. I am in California in a pretty popular mountain biking area, so I'll leave it on Craigslist for awhile and if it doesn't sell scavenge the parts and get my Stumpjumper up to snuff.

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    In that case since you're in California, go $175 because you'll definitely get low-balled on CL.

If it doesn't sell still, I'd recommend:
    1. Strip the frame of all parts including the rear shock including removing the BB and headset (if you have the tools).
    2. Take some Mother's or aluminum polish, spend 30 minutes cleaning up the frame.
    3. Remount the rear shock.
    4. List it for the same price because you may get low balled but not as bad. Buyers will focus more on the shiny frame, forgive the missing frame bolt and take it as is.
    5. If you have a bicycle parts recyclery (we have one in Seattle), turn in those old parts for store credit and now you have a rainy day fund should you need like derailleur cables, housing, saddle, etc.

I build a few GTs, heck, my RTS is at Sea Otter as we speak!
    https://www.pinkbike.com/news/gt-bic...tter-2018.html

mtbr member
    Apr 2018
    Thanks for the tips! Oh...Richard Cunningham (your link) I remember him. But do you remember HER (on a Cunningham bike):
    Name:  Phelan2-1.jpg
Views: 490
Size:  99.6 KB
    I have a lot of pictures from the 1983 and 1985 NORBA Nationals which were held here in Santa Barbara, CA.

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    No, I can't say that I do.

mtbr member
    Apr 2018

mtbr member
    May 2018
    I just got a lts not sure what year or if its a 1 or 2. Im not sure how to tell. It was missing the cranks and bb. Can anyone tell me what size the bb and cranks were. I would greatly appreciate ive tried almost every combination i have in the shop. The chaniring is hitting the chain stay. The only way i was able to make it rideable was by using a 130somithing mm spindle with a 40t chainring. The chain is so far over it falls off. I need all the info i can on this bike. Please help.

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    The GT LTS-1 bikes from 1996 use a 73 mm x 113 English bottom bracket with a Shimano Deore XT, 22/32/42T crankset.

That said, not every square tapered crankset is going to work with every square tapered bottom bracket - and as you have experienced, that's due to causing problems chainline clearance issues. For example, a basic Shimano Altus FC-M311 requires a 123 mm spindle square tapered BB - it will not work with any other spindle width very well.

So, my advice is:
    1. Figure out how many speeds you are planning to run front and back.
    2. If you don't care for original spec, you can spend under $100 for a decent crankset that will include a 68/73 mm dual compatible bottom bracket. SR Suntour makes a nice looking and solid 1x 30T Zeron for $70 USD that works very nicely for 8-11 speeds. As well, SR makes a 2x crankset that includes a bottom bracket and is also a good solid choice.
    3. In all honesty, at this point, the time you're going to spend tinkering, swapping and possibly getting only mediocre performance, you'd be better off getting a contemporary BB and crankset for it as it really expands your options and ehances the ride of the bike as well.

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Hello, does anyone have the geometry for the GT LTS 1 ? I had one a long time ago and have seen different size frames for sale but I not sue I would be buying the correct size for me. I want the biggest size they made, XL or 21 inch. Thanks for any input.

mtbr member
    Jun 2018

Shock seal replacement

Hi I'm new here and I'm wondering if there's any sources that sell seal kits for the rockshox deluxe rear shock it looks like the one I posted in the picture. Seems the seal around the piston rod is fine just need a new piston ring. And also how to add oil to it would be a great thing to know.

P.s the picture is from a user in this thread.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Everything Gt Lts-photo6123.jpg  

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    Ask the guys on the Facebook GT LTS and STS Owners Club because a lot of them do their own rebuilds, such as Dave Lockwood.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GTLSRXOC/

mtbr member
    Anyone else have bearing in their chainstay / dropout pivots on an LTS rather than a spacer between the nut and bolt? Had a bolt snap recently and it had a bearing in it. I have't seen anyone offering a replacement kit for this pivot that has a bearing in it. Spacer seems to have worked ok and tightens up well.
    Needed: 26.8mm XTR seatpost, blue GT/Grundig Jersey.

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    I think I know what part you are talking about. The chainstay/dropout pivot part is available from this group:

https://www.mountainbikecomponents.c...nk-bearing-kit

I upgraded to these and it works very well.

mtbr member
    Jun 2018

Gt lts 2000

I bought my GT LTS 2000 new in June of 1998 from the local bike store. It has remained mostly in the original condition from the day I bought it. In the pictures I had a local machine shop CNC 25 bearings for me. I am researching to see if I can add disc brakes this year.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UnZ...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yES...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ib1...ew?usp=sharing

Everything Gt Lts-gt-lts.jpgEverything Gt Lts-bearnings.jpgEverything Gt Lts-gt-reciept.jpg

mtbr member
    Jun 2018
    Quick question my 1996 lts-2 gt crank bearings are getting abit rough ive rebuilt them there smooth for now but won't last long. I got the original shamano bb-m950. Was wondering what's modern or still easy and descently cheap will fit this bike.

mtbr member
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by magedx9 View Post
    Hi I'm new here and I'm wondering if there's any sources that sell seal kits for the rockshox deluxe rear shock it looks like the one I posted in the picture. Seems the seal around the piston rod is fine just need a new piston ring. And also how to add oil to it would be a great thing to know.

P.s the picture is from a user in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by yfrnaks View Post
    Ask the guys on the Facebook GT LTS and STS Owners Club because a lot of them do their own rebuilds, such as Dave Lockwood.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GTLSRXOC/
    Morning - I can rebuild it and have the seal kits.

Cheers Dave

mtbr member
    Aug 2018
    Years later... I had the same issue on my 94 LTS, but I took the shock to my friend who is a helicopter mechanic, and we took the whole thing apart, flipped over this little paper thin aluminum plate, and reassembled/repressurized. It has worked fine for +12 years now.

mtbr member
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by P0rkbutt View Post
    Years later... I had the same issue on my 94 LTS, but I took the shock to my friend who is a helicopter mechanic, and we took the whole thing apart, flipped over this little paper thin aluminum plate, and reassembled/repressurized. It has worked fine for +12 years now.
    Lts didnít come out til 95...

mtbr member
    Aug 2018
    My mistake. Bike was built in oct. '94, came out '95.

mtbr member
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dlocki View Post
    Lts didnít come out til 95...
    My mistake. Referenced manufacturing date by accident.
    Last edited by P0rkbutt; 08-12-2018 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Double post.

mtbr member

Everything Gt Lts

Quote Originally Posted by corvettec5dave View Post
    I bought my GT LTS 2000 new in June of 1998 from the local bike store. It has remained mostly in the original condition from the day I bought it. In the pictures I had a local machine shop CNC 25 bearings for me. I am researching to see if I can add disc brakes this year.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UnZ...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yES...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ib1...ew?usp=sharing

Name:	GT LTS.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	159.5 KB 
ID:	1205414Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bearnings.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	126.1 KB 
ID:	1205415Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GT Reciept.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	288.0 KB 
ID:	1205416
    I just a local add for a 98 that looks brand new (in fact I initially that it was your bike pics and a scam). The price isnít bad and Iíve thought about as a FS to play with since Iíve never ridden one.

Never mind. It sold tonight apparently.
    Last edited by Jollyrogers; 08-13-2018 at 06:50 PM.

mtbr member
    Look what just popped up for sale near me.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2018 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.