• 01-31-2008
    kellyhalter
    Super Sunday Super Storm Super Mountain Super Ride
    Ride around 11:00 AM Sunday at storm mountain. I will be there any takers, lets get out and work off some of those calories before we take um in.

Any questions holla back at me.
  • 01-31-2008
    sparrow
    2 Attachment(s)
    Super
    That sounds super.
  • 01-31-2008
    hardtale
    kELLY! YOU SO GHETTO, BRO!! doing anything at buzzards roost saturday?
  • 01-31-2008
    kellyhalter
    Not that I know, anyone can always go and do finish work. There is some to do but the machine has been idle for a few weeks. Weather is looking good though, looking to get the last half mile done real soon. Feel free to go and do finish work any time. I think I am riding saturday morning
  • 02-01-2008
    sparrow
    FYI, Storm Mt is in really good shape, no mud (frozen), very little snow, just in the grassy sections of the trail. Watch your a$$ on the Pet Cemetary, and 1/2 pipe jumps, icy on the landings, and in the transitions, could get your bell rung.

Super Sunday riding will be a hoot.
  • 02-01-2008
    black hills tj
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sparrow
    FYI, Storm Mt is in really good shape, no mud (frozen), very little snow, just in the grassy sections of the trail. Watch your a$$ on the Pet Cemetary, and 1/2 pipe jumps, icy on the landings, and in the transitions, could get your bell rung.

Super Sunday riding will be a hoot.

I should be there with my cam. Are you bringing your GoPro Tim?
  • 02-01-2008
    kellyhalter
    I will bring my helmet cam and shoot peoples feet
  • 02-02-2008
    hamiltonj2w1
    I will be there is that the new "worm log ride"
  • 02-02-2008
    kellyhalter
    BYOB and bike Tim is gonna have some chili, anyone else who can bring munchies lets make this a fun time!!!!

Yeah that is the worm,
  • 02-02-2008
    sparrow
    Suka spent the day dragging home finely aged deer carcasses, so the chili should be pretty good. I'll warm it up enough to kill many of the bacteria. I think I can pick most of the hair out of it.

BYOB, like Kelly said. Don't miss out, the riding is just fine. Can't believe it is Feb. I'll take 6 more weeks of this, Ground Hog Beeyatch! Forward to your friends. Even trail runners are welcome.
  • 02-03-2008
    kellyhalter
    see you there
  • 02-03-2008
    black hills tj
    Great ride guys! I got a few pics but not a ton. I think Kelly may have gotten a video segment or two as well. I'm uploading some pics as we speak. We should go out and ride one day with some cameras. I'd like to get some more pics of the entire trail instead of just 1 or 2 TTF's. Video as well.
  • 02-03-2008
    black hills tj
    Here are some pics guys!

https://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b...torm%20sunday/

Waiting for your vid(s) kelly :)

Working on a slideshow/vid thing for you folks as well.

Special thanks to Coach Kelly for organizing today's ride!
  • 02-03-2008
    black hills tj
    Here's a goofy little slideshow/vid for everyone :)

http://bhtj.net/vids5.html

Only seems to work in Internet Explorer though(need to check my code and see why it doesn't in FF). Also, lemme know if it is too small and I will make it larger.

I'll throw it up on youtube when I can. YT won't let me upload at the moment.
  • 02-04-2008
    MtGoat
    Looks like you guys had fun! Wish I could have been there. :thumbsup:

Sean
  • 02-19-2008
    wclement7
    any videos for this day yet?
  • 02-19-2008
    bumpy on my stumpy
    Anything for this Saturday?
  • 01-01-2009
    skwurrl