Buzzards Roost buzz- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Dec 2006

Buzzards Roost buzz

Hey all the Buzzards Roost loop on the east side is very, very close to being done.
    I would guess 200 feet left to do. We will be putting together a work night for May 1 (thursday)
    I will be there from 5- whenever. I will have tools in the pick up as usual but may be taking a few minutes to ride the new loop. The trail on the north side will be great, get out and bring a friend. Lets use this trail, spread the word to anyone you can to get out and check out this great thing we created!!!!!!

Apr 2007
    Finals week sucks...I'll be in Spearfish still(as far as I know).

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    obviously i wont be there in time to help build but i will be there to help pack it down at fest time. looks like my new xc toy will be ready to come along too. im bringin it just for this trail and lookin fwd to it.
    No, I'm NOT back!

hardtale
    i'm willing to do some scratching on saturday! Looks like the weathers gonna go to crap anyway!

HIKE!
    BUMP, May 1st after work TrailWork Day! Come dressed to move some earth! It'll be prime trail work conditions, a great bit of exercise, some socializing and actual AMAZING progress to be seen. Wear sturdy boots, gloves, eye protection. Bring your own snacks/fluids, a McLeod or sturdy rake, pick axe etc if you've got one. There will be loaner tools.

Guys and gals, if you've been trained up on what to do, feel free to rally your own posse and do some work. Every hour adds up! Head Clockwise from the parking lot for a SHORT walk to the trail work!

HIKE!
    SCREEEECH! HAULT, looking like a winter hurricane is on the way. No need to die on the hiway or have a tree crush you while you shovel mud, dirt and snow around to form a bench cut. The work day is POSTPONED (unless you got your own tools and feel like showing on your own)

Members who have read this thread: 0