can anybody help me identify these terminals. they are the new sigma sport bike computer wires. i want to make more durable and rugged wires by soldering thicker wires. the terminals to the wires are about half the diameter of a pencil eraser, the have a post of about 3 mm length the wire is soldered to...maybe somebody like mouser would have them i just don't know what they are called and how to find them...thankssigma sport wire terminals-img_0376.jpg