mtbr member

Rocco R Air for Reign

Has anyone thought about using the new Rocco R air on their reign when they come out? I know a lot of ppl are unappy with their swinger (myself being one!) and have switced to fox, especially since they can be pushed. Seems that the Rocco air, being a non platform shock, would be a good match for the maestro linkage. Any comments?

Motion activated
    I wonder if the Rocco Air has any way to adjust the air volume/progressiveness?
    Happiness is a warm 2 stroke.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve71
    I wonder if the Rocco Air has any way to adjust the air volume/progressiveness?
    yeah that is an interesting questions. I would like to try it out, but i dont want to make a "few hundred dollars" or how ever much it cost mistake.

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    from all I have heard about the Roco air is that it was intended to mock the feel of a coil shock and be linear in its travel. IMO it wouldnt be be a great match for the Reign...but like the regular Roco coil it may be user rebuildable so if you were familiar with tuning a shock you might be able to pop it open and add some high speed comp damping via the shim stack.
    rise above

Members who have read this thread: 0