Representing the GIANT Brand- Mtbr.com
    Blood Sweat and Gears !

Representing the GIANT Brand

Hi,

Just wanted to know what your thoughts are on the availability of GIANT merchandise in a heads up with other brands ?

I have been a little dissapointed with the representation at a couple of World Cup and the recent World Championships here in Scotland.

I LOVE my bike, and I think Giant are a very good brand with excellent packages, but if it wern't for Ebay I'd be left with the only Giant sticker I own being the one on my frame.

I have managed to get Vinyal decals, T-shirts and other stuff from uk and international sellers so I can proudly wear the brand on my car, my shirt etc etc.

At the World Champs and in past world cups I can get Santa Cruz, Comencal, Orange, Royal Racing, Animal, Hope, Shimano, Chain Reaction Cycles, Fox Racing Shox stickers and decals all over the place - for free, kids are sticking them everywhere, but where are the Giant ones ?

This year at the Champs all they had was a van, with a couple of the most recent bikes built up, Yet on the courses there was DH, XC 4X racers all on Giant machines.
    When I approached the staff with the question about the carbon shock guard for the 05 frame, they were less than interested as I had an old frame, and the design had come on so far. That was it, no chit chat, no chewing the fat, just folded arms and disinterested looks.

This is just my soapbox. I'll keep buying merch on ebay untill they catch up with the rest of the competition.

Your thoughts are very welcome.

Cale.
    I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death !

To Ride or Not To Ride - That is a stupid question

mtbr member
    I got lots of Giant swag at the Mount Snow NORBA last year

MOOSE
    I don't know what the deal is with those scottish giant reps, but the Texas rep is always willing to talk about the bikes, new or old. Also, he had posters to give away (tmobile team), chapstick, and sunscreen.

Members who have read this thread: 0