Reign x iscg mounting????- Mtbr.com

Jul 2007

Reign x iscg mounting????

Simply put, what type does the reign x utalise (i can't find an anwser anywhere), OLD ISCG or 05 ISCG.

Thanks, Rob.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    ISCG old. but goodluck with it. any E13 guide other than the DRS will have to be chopped to bits. the links make so much contact witht he backplate it isnt funny. i surely hope they fixxed it for 08. i have an STS on mine, my bud with a LG1. we had to grind and machine away 1/2 the back plate. it was a 30 rack nightmare
    2020 Santa Cruz Megatower

2019 Chromag Rootdown

2019 Specialized Stump-jumper EVO 29er

2015 KTM 1190 Adventure R

Jul 2007
    Ah, gash, deos anyone else know of a single ring device that will fit, mrp blackspire? is it just an issue with e.13's?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by orangesrule
    Ah, gash, deos anyone else know of a single ring device that will fit, mrp blackspire? is it just an issue with e.13's?
    I mounted a Blackspire Stinger (not a single sorry). I had to shorten one bolt so it didn't jam the lower linkage, that was it.

mtbr member
    Sep 2004

stinger...

Quote Originally Posted by fsrxc
    I mounted a Blackspire Stinger (not a single sorry). I had to shorten one bolt so it didn't jam the lower linkage, that was it.
    i didn't even bother to shorten the bolt. i ride with only 2 (of 3) bolts, works fine!

Members who have read this thread: 0