Reign at Whistler- Mtbr.com

Nov 2006

Reign at Whistler

Hi all, I hope this is the right forum for this question, forgive me if not.
    I'm hoping anyone out there that has a Reign and been to Whistler can give me their thoughts on how the bike faired, with particular respect to A-Line. Reason is I have a trip there planned later this month (I'm from Australia) and want to know whether to take the Reign or sell it and get something more DH orientated. I've swapped out the forks for 2 step Lyrics, put some Azonic Outlaw wheels on, fitted a chain device and made a couple of other minor changes (handlebars, stem etc). I ride mainly All Mountain over here now, but have done some mild DH runs on the bike, where it seemed to handle it OK.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007

giver

asilvertouch.com did i review of the 07 riegn 1 at a park and were doing 7 ft drops and said it was good on every thing but with the stock QR fork it was a little flex on real ruff but jumped great and handled it all great. check it out. i believe riding ability is the only thing that really hinders most of us.

Members who have read this thread: 0