Glory DH sizing help- Mtbr.com

Sep 2004

Glory DH sizing help

so i am looking at getting the Glory DH and am wondering about the size. I am 6-1 and am currently riding a large VP free. Its obviously between the medium and large and am leaning towards a large. bike will be used for DH/freeride. Will the cockpit be to big on the large? Just trying to get some people's opinions and there is nothing on the website for recommendations.

mtbr member
    hey man, im 5'10 and the med. is to small on me. but then again i dont like "tight" bikes. i like to have alittle room and move around.

for example if i had the pedal up and my foot on the pedal, my knee was about 1 inch away from the bars and that was on a med. i just ordered a large and it should be here monday. and say i do the same thing on my med. faith 2 and i have about 4-5 inches before my knee would hit the bars. so i went with a large and i would recomend you do the same. ill let you know how it feels either monday or tuesday.
    I like to ride bikes fast.

Sep 2004
    Yeah im not a fan of "tight" feeling bikes either, and by the sound of it the large will work best. Definetly let me know how the large feels

mtbr member
    most def man, ill let you know how it feels. im so pumped i cant wait haha.
    I like to ride bikes fast.

Members who have read this thread: 0