Giant Revolt- Mtbr.com

Thread: Giant Revolt

mtbr member
    Jan 2014

Giant Revolt

For anyone on the fence, I got my Giant Revolt yesterday and logged 20 miles on it today. Awesome, coming from a Salsa Warbird, i wanted the new bird but the price for components was not a good deal. For much cheaper, i got the Revolt with Carbon wheels and ultegra. Wow, it handles great, tracks awesome and is everything i was looking for. Ultegra is awesome as always, frame feels solid and all around i made the right decision. You will not be disappointed with this bike.

WillWorkForTrail
    I rode a Revolt when they first came out and liked it then. The only reason I went with my current bike (GT Grade) over the Revolt is that I got to ride a Revolt that was ordered in for someone else, and it turned out the shop also had a Grade in my size there, which also felt good, but is quite different. Of course, both bikes in their current form are nothing like they were ...4 years ago? - That Revolt is still a good looking bike.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Thanks! It sounds like you went for the Advanced 0. I'm on the fence between the 0 and the 1. Do you think the extra money was worth it for carbon wheels and Ultegra?

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    FYI for future - Large Revolt thread in the gravel section. I recently test rode and pulled the string but the waiting game to get the zero is going to kill me.
    XC, Road, XXC, Endurance, Mtn, All-Mtn, Cross, Gravel, just go have fun on 2 wheels!