Change of heart- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Change of heart

  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    93

    Change of heart

    Anyone here interested on a 2004 NRS AIR? I just built this bike with full XTR disc groupo, Rock Shox SID Team, Marvic CrossMax SL wheelset, Easton EC70 seatpost, Easton EC90 monkeylite bar, Easton MG60 stem. I rode this bike twice and now having a change of heart. I found an ad for Intense 5.5 and I want to go that way instead. If anyone interested as a whole bike, I would like to get $3500.00 for it. Or I can just sell the frame with fork, front der. seatpost with saddle for $1600.00. Let me know if you're interested.

    Thanks
    2wheeler

  2. #2
    Fragile - must be Italian
    Reputation: dgangi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,308

    That's a big decision change...

    Quote Originally Posted by 2wheeler
    Anyone here interested on a 2004 NRS AIR? I just built this bike with full XTR disc groupo, Rock Shox SID Team, Marvic CrossMax SL wheelset, Easton EC70 seatpost, Easton EC90 monkeylite bar, Easton MG60 stem. I rode this bike twice and now having a change of heart. I found an ad for Intense 5.5 and I want to go that way instead. If anyone interested as a whole bike, I would like to get $3500.00 for it. Or I can just sell the frame with fork, front der. seatpost with saddle for $1600.00. Let me know if you're interested.

    Thanks
    2wheeler
    Going from an NRS Air to an Intense 5.5? Geez...that's an interesting flip-flop. These bikes aren't even in the same ballpark - not even remotely. It's like trading in a Corvette for an SUV. Before you buy another bike you might want to consider what *kind* of bike you want.

    Thx...Doug

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by dgangi
    Going from an NRS Air to an Intense 5.5? Geez...that's an interesting flip-flop. These bikes aren't even in the same ballpark - not even remotely. It's like trading in a Corvette for an SUV. Before you buy another bike you might want to consider what *kind* of bike you want.

    Thx...Doug
    Since you put it as a Sports Car against SUV, then I don't need 2 Sports Cars. That's exactly why I am trading the Corvette for SUV because I also have an Intense Spider for Cross Country use.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bikeCOLORADO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,913
    Taking that into consideration...what was on your mind when you built the NRS??
    GoatRidesBikes.com
    Goat Rides Bikes @ YouTube
    "I may be old and fat, but at least I'm slow." - Me

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeCOLORADO
    Taking that into consideration...what was on your mind when you built the NRS??
    Very good question and I don't have an answer. REALLY!!!

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    93

    Lower price

    Anyone here interested? Just lowered the price to $3200.00. This bike only been ridden once or twice.
    Last edited by 2wheeler; 03-17-2004 at 04:59 PM.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    80
    What size is the frame and is the xtr group 03 or newer

    Thanks

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    93
    Frame is 18.5 and the XTR groupo is 03 or even 04 I think. I know for sure that it's not an 02 XTR though.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    93
    Here is a couple of photos of the bike.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #10

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1
    Do U still have the bike for sale?

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by ruderob
    Do U still have the bike for sale?

    Yes, I still have the bike and still have not been used ever since (too many bikes). Let me know.

Similar Threads

  1. to change or not to change?
    By amfslash in forum Downhill - Freeride
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-05-2004, 05:52 PM
  2. Strange feeling, time to change oil? Forx float.
    By fran in forum Shocks and Suspension
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2004, 08:54 AM
  3. How much time riding before the first oil change?
    By fran in forum Shocks and Suspension
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-11-2004, 08:46 PM
  4. Avg Heart Rate when training
    By Jdub in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-22-2004, 09:27 PM
  5. paging FRANCOIS re: Username change
    By in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2004, 11:48 AM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.