anthem shock placement- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Mar 2006

anthem shock placement

Does anyone know if I can reverse the direction of my shock on my Medium Anthem Advanced? When I have a water bottle in the cage, I can't even see the lockout let alone reach it.

mtbr member
    I have the exact bike and have no problems reaching and using the propedal regularly. Try finding the propedal on a Trance in a race and you will appreciate the Anthem. But to answer your question, I'm not sure

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Hey benno, you are getting a Trance? Which version? X or normal? And whats going to happen to ur Anthem Advanced? And why are you changing? I thought you just got your Anthem Advanced?
    07 Giant Anthem 2 (Int'l Edition) | omartan.co.cc
    Im a MOJO Fanboy

mtbr member
    I was thinking about getting the Trance Advanced but I'm not 100% sure. Since the only thing I use it for is XC racing it might be a little much. I do know that I don't like Fox's 80mm forks. They feel much shorter on travel than the Manitou 80mm so if I do end up getting another Anthem Advanced next year I will put a 100mm fork on it. Though I haven't made up my mind which brand I will be riding, probably about a 25% chance of staying with Giant. Just because of what is available for teams, not because I am unhappy in any way with Giant.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    I see, you sure got a lot of Giant's though, maybe its time to change?
    07 Giant Anthem 2 (Int'l Edition) | omartan.co.cc
    Im a MOJO Fanboy

Members who have read this thread: 0