08 glory?- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: 08 glory?

  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: HighTitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    727

    08 glory?

    anyone have any info yet on the 08 glory dh or what? i want one!!
    I like to ride bikes fast.

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: FCLINDER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by HighTitan
    anyone have any info yet on the 08 glory dh or what? i want one!!

    Will be the same frame design as 06 and 07. You will not see the new frame till 09.
    Ride!

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: HighTitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    727
    thanks bro, i gotta call the shop tomorrow and see whats up and see if giant released them yet.
    I like to ride bikes fast.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: HighTitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    727
    just put a "lock" on a glory dh in large. i dont even know what color it is yet haha. they are gonna "release" the bikes in 3 days.
    I like to ride bikes fast.

  5. #5
    Any given singletrack!
    Reputation: blue_dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by HighTitan
    just put a "lock" on a glory dh in large. i dont even know what color it is yet haha.
    Maybe pink with white unicorns?

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: HighTitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    727
    well i found out the bike is still blue and white same as 07. or at least thats the picture that they showed it in.
    I like to ride bikes fast.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,473
    So is the frame any lighter for '08? What is the pricing on the complete and frame?

  8. #8
    the goose is loose!
    Reputation: rm_racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,276
    Quote Originally Posted by FCLINDER
    Will be the same frame design as 06 and 07. You will not see the new frame till 09.
    ^^^^

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,473
    Quote Originally Posted by rm_racer
    ^^^^
    Yeah I saw that. I was hoping they kept the same design but managed to cut some weight somehow. I'll keep dreaming I guess....

  10. #10
    the goose is loose!
    Reputation: rm_racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,276
    yeah now that i know that there is gonna be a new Glory for '09, i wanna see what i's gonna look like. no doubt it's gonna be lighter if Giant keeps going with what they're doing now.

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation: HighTitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    727
    well the new 08's look the same as last years model with the blue and white. but this year they have blue mavic 723's to match. they look sick. its comin middle of aug. i should be one of the first ones to get it says the rep.
    I like to ride bikes fast.

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,473
    Quote Originally Posted by HighTitan
    well the new 08's look the same as last years model with the blue and white. but this year they have blue mavic 723's to match. they look sick. its comin middle of aug. i should be one of the first ones to get it says the rep.
    Do you mind sharing what it cost you? Or what retail is? Just curious. Trying to figure out how much I need to scrape together...!

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: HighTitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    727
    retail should be just about the same as last year. 4500 bucks.
    I like to ride bikes fast.

  14. #14
    Sunshine & Slippery Trail
    Reputation: andyb721's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    165
    Hey Just saw the 08 Glory today!!!! Same look as last year, lettering looks a little bolder, looks cool though.....Such a nice frame!!!!!
    Is it true that they're not making a Large as frame only for 08......saw it on another column, thats ******** if true as thats the size i need being 6'3"

  15. #15
    Stray Bullet
    Reputation: Nagaredama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,273
    Quote Originally Posted by andyb721
    Hey Just saw the 08 Glory today!!!! Same look as last year, lettering looks a little bolder, looks cool though.....Such a nice frame!!!!!
    Is it true that they're not making a Large as frame only for 08......saw it on another column, thats ******** if true as thats the size i need being 6'3"
    According to the 2008 catalog only the S and M sizes are available as a frameset.

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.