Two Thumbs up to Hammerhead Bikes- Mtbr.com

Nov 2004

Two Thumbs up to Hammerhead Bikes

I am sure most of you have heard of him, Charles at Hammerhead. If not, I urge anyone with questions on bikes or parts to drop him an email. I have bought 2 bikes and some parts from him in the past and been 100% happy with everything. To top it off, he has helped me with a problem when I wasn't even buying anything from him. That is something you just don't see in this day and age.

Rob

PS. Don't be alarmed my his emails, of which I am sure he has thousands, they are short, precise and to the point.

amar la vida de dos niner
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBones?
    PS. Don't be alarmed my his emails, of which I am sure he has thousands, they are short, precise and to the point.
    Ha ha! Love the disclaimer, Charles!

(I've only had really good service from them, as well.)
    "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." Anais Nin

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBones?
    I am sure most of you have heard of him, Charles at Hammerhead. If not, I urge anyone with questions on bikes or parts to drop him an email. I have bought 2 bikes and some parts from him in the past and been 100% happy with everything. To top it off, he has helped me with a problem when I wasn't even buying anything from him. That is something you just don't see in this day and age.

Rob

yep, coker is a good guy famous for one liner emails!

Seems the shop doesn't have as much publicity here on mtbr as it used to when the HH100X's were selling like hotcakes.

txn
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by xl_cheese
    yep, coker is a good guy famous for one liner emails!

Seems the shop doesn't have as much publicity here on mtbr as it used to when the HH100X's were selling like hotcakes.
    Yeah, the folks at HH are good people.

You'd think with all the Motolites and Intense and Ventana 29'ers they've been selling that they would.

mtbr member

Hey, wait a minute...

What you say is true, but why have you stolen my identity? (And I have the X-rays to prove it!)

'Bones

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    I will also vouch for Charles. I replaced my stolen RacerX through his shop. The new bike arrived in perfect condition, almost completely assembled. I was worried about assembling it, but I managed to put it together in less than 10 mins. and was riding it that quickly after it arrived on my doorstep. Not only that, he cut the bars down to fit, emailed me info. on how to adjust the shock, and gave me nothing but good advice. He even offered to exchange the stem if it was too long. He is a good guy and runs a good shop.

Nov 2004

Oh thats kinda funny.

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBones
    What you say is true, but why have you stolen my identity? (And I have the X-rays to prove it!)

'Bones
    I have no intention of stealing your handle, honest...no really. I am not on here much anymore, but you never know. Mine has the question mark behind it because early on I broke my Clavical (sp?). Hence forth my wife would ask "Any broken bones?". A handle that stuck. I could allways resort to my alter ego however, my Swedish name of Oldin Sloe.

Rob
    PS. I had mine in 04.
    Last edited by BrokenBones?; 09-18-2007 at 09:05 AM. Reason: that sounded bad

mtbr member
    thanks for the kind words
    much appreciated

Members who have read this thread: 0