Texting driver doesn't care about hitting cyclist- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Texting driver doesn't care about hitting cyclist

Not sure if this is posted anywhere else. Didn't see it. Oughta make yer blood boil:

Texting Driver Who Slammed Cyclist: I, Like, 'Just Don't Care'

I hope her like whole family and like all her narcissistic friends are like cut up into pieces in front of her while she's being like repeatedly raped with a soldering iron and like waterboarded with boiling feces.

mtbr member
    Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

No but seriously I agree.

Posted via mobile

mtbr member
    Welcome to driving in Northern Virginia. Most people on the road should not have a license to drive a car

mtbr member
    How is that chick not in jail?!

I hope the guy presses charges or something.
    Ride: 2016 Yeti SB5.5c
    Retired: 2014 Yeti SB66AC

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    This is the main reason that I don't like riding on the road. Too many people that think they can do as they please and not care about what happens to others.

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    I am stunned by the absolute hatred that so many drivers have for cyclists.
    Vermonter - bikes, beers and skis.

Moderator Moderator
    What a twat. I'm with trapezoid on this one.

I had a family member killed by a texting driver who crossed the lane and went head on into her. When will people learn?

mtbr member
    Feb 2014
    She seems like a nice person, and by nice I mean the stereotypical "I peaked in high school" popular girl, so I guess she's not nice at all.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikin' Bric View Post
    What a twat. I'm with trapezoid on this one.

I had a family member killed by a texting driver who crossed the lane and went head on into her. When will people learn?
    I am so sorry to hear that. Awful.

Diggity Dog
    She's a total (insert "C" word here). Hopefully she's getting the attention she deserves from the cycling community in Australia. Meaning she can't go anywhere without being called out for what she is.

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    How the hell does that not rate jail time?
    "...when I stand to climb I'm like the Hulk rowing the USS Badass up the Kickass River."
    -michaelscott

since 4/10/2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamrockandroll13 View Post
    How the hell does that not rate jail time?
    That's my question. guilty of 47 offenses? That screams permanent license revocation to me, and some time behind bars. The lack of remorse for hurting a PERSON is clear and that's the most worrying issue of the whole situation. Not to mention she's ripe for a civil suit to recoup medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, etc.

check your six
    This entitled little brat needs to spend some time in a female correctional facility. She needs some true "wall to wall" counseling.
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

banned
    Jan 2013
    How about the good ol acid attack, fix that duck face right up for her. Might force her to become a better person.

Moderator Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by shining_trapezoid View Post
    I am so sorry to hear that. Awful.
    The real awful part was the woman doing the texting got off with a suspended license for a year but she was still able to drive for work purposes. In the mean time a family member of mine is dead and the passenger in the vehicle suffered major injuries and will never be the same again. That was the day I lost my faith in (most of) humanity to take responsibility for their actions.

Heres to hoping that this b*tch Kimberly Davis gets her head run over by a train.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzwardo View Post
    This is the main reason that I don't like riding on the road. Too many people that think they can do as they please and not care about what happens to others.
    Fully agree.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikin' Bric View Post
    The real awful part was the woman doing the texting got off with a suspended license for a year but she was still able to drive for work purposes. In the mean time a family member of mine is dead and the passenger in the vehicle suffered major injuries and will never be the same again. That was the day I lost my faith in (most of) humanity to take responsibility for their actions.

Heres to hoping that this b*tch Kimberly Davis gets her head run over by a train.
    No, in both cases that would be too fast and merciful. They both a deserve a long life of torment and suffering at least as bad as the torment and suffering they caused in other people by their sheer negligence.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

29ers Forever
    That person is such a b!tch. She even said that it was the cyclist's fault and that HE HIT HER car! She really must not have been paying attention. Not only should her license be taken away, but also her phone and the right to own a cell phone (if that's even what they're called these days.)
    And she should go to prison so that she will stop being such a brat.
    Last edited by CannondaleF9; 04-18-2014 at 03:56 AM.
    Dropping into a trail

2019 Rocky Mountain Instinct A50 BC
    2019 Salsa Timberjack SLX
    2014 Trek Crossrip Elite

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by CannondaleF9 View Post
    Not only should her license be taken away, but also her phone.
    What is this, high school? Taking away someone's phone isn't really an enforceable "punishment" in the real world, even though some people wouldn't be able to function without a screen in front of them.

But really, I've lost all faith in drivers. I rarely ride public roads anymore. Unfortunately this is becoming more common now. A cyclist was killed in my area about a month ago.

TOP TIER LURKER
    The girl doing the report in that link is hilarious with her "valley girl" lingo/talk quote. But nothing about the situation is funny at all.
    life is... "All About Bikes"...

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    little c**t need some prison time with big mama

mtbr member
    Horrible story. She knows no remorse and is the type to believe that the world is against her. I'll never understand that mentality, if the population of the entire world thinks you're an idiot.... it's because you are the idiot. The cyclist could've lost the use of his legs and she gets a slap on the wrist? Her punishment should be to bike everywhere for at least a year. Then, with some dumb luck, she might just learn something.
    I don't know why,... it's just MUSS easier to pedal than the other ones.

Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    The reporter girl was hilarious with that valley girl accent. Priceless!
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

mtbr member
    That piece of crap Kimberly Davis probably hasn't worked an honest day in her life. I bet her parents will even pay the fine for her. What a total waste of air. This is definitely a case where I hope karma is a real thing.

Hopefully next time she's texting and driving she piles herself into something inanimate, like a bridge abutment.

Man, crap like this pisses me off.

Flappity flappity flap
    I can't believe no one can look at this from her perspective--come on, her car is DENTED, and now she can't drive for the better part of a year? You'd be pissed at that biker too, if you were a spoiled idiot that thought the world revolved around you.

Maybe nine months will be enough to make her think it through, but I doubt it.

TOP TIER LURKER
    Quote Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
    I can't believe no one can look at this from her perspective--come on, her car is DENTED
    OMG, Zowie is that girl!!!!
    life is... "All About Bikes"...

Flappity flappity flap

Really now.

You think I'd be here if I had boobs to play with?

mtbr member
    Texting while driving has become an epidemic all over the world. Its not just teenagers, but adults as well. I've seen adults texting on the freeway going 40 miles an hour. I've seen them swerve from lane to lane. I've seen one that ran a red light and nearly hit a pedestrian. Its just crazy. Not only is it against the law, but dangerous and people keep doing it on a daily basis. Even talking on the phone is illegal here (CA) while you're driving and people keep doing it. Hands-free doesn't mean holding the phone in one hand and using the speaker! It just pisses me off really and this girl just makes it worse. She's a friggin idiot and should goto jail just to teach her a lesson.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    If the fine was a $1000 the first time and $2000 the second
    time I think people would knock it off.