Skills camps- Mtbr.com

Thread: Skills camps

mtbr member
    Jun 2009

Skills camps

I know skills are a weak point for myself. I have the strength and endurance for racing, but know my skills can be (greatly) improved. Some of this will come through riding / training with better riders. But getting instruction will help greatly as well.

What camps do you have experience with and recommend? I've heard great things about BetterRide, but they are not listed as coming close to my location. I am in Indianapolis, but am willing to travel. (Traveling to Colorado is most likely not an option. Unfortunately.)

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you
    David

mtbr member

Better Ride

Better Ride offers great camps. The owner decided to run saturday classes for those who don't live near sites he will be travelling to in the year. Check the website for info and there may be a camp coming close to your area.

I loved the camp. I did the full three day weekend.
    2017 XL Santa Cruz Tallboy

Shaman
    Apr 2004
    Hi David,

We actually did a camp just south of Indy last summer. Yes, there is a lot to learn as you can't master the correct, in-balance and in-control techniques from just riding, that would be like fighting a friend everyday to get better at karate! Knowledge alone won't make you ride better either, you have to get really good at the skills you have knowledge of. With that in mind we have created drills to master the skills we teach.

We will be in Wisconsin and Pontiac, MI this summer (as well as all over the US but those are our closest locations to you.

Create your best ride yet,

Gene
    Skills coaching loved by passionate riders of all levels and trusted by the pros.
    www.betterride.net

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    After being lazy in this cold weather, I need a strength and endurance camp.

Members who have read this thread: 0