SIDI - Dom 4 Lorica or Mesh??- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

SIDI - Dom 4 Lorica or Mesh??

i have had a pair of dom for about 4 years now and i am looking to replace them. i have the lorica and have been happy. anyone ever used or had any experience with the mesh? Which one should i go for??
    The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' --Ronald Reagan

Feb 2004

Mesh is cooler, but less durable, IMHO...

Quote Originally Posted by mtbykr
    i have had a pair of dom for about 4 years now and i am looking to replace them. i have the lorica and have been happy. anyone ever used or had any experience with the mesh? Which one should i go for??
    Also, Lorica keeps your feet drier if it gets splashed.. So unless youre consistently riding in very warm weather, Id stick with the syn.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004

Mesh has always been fine for me

Quote Originally Posted by mtbykr
    My feet have never gotten cold riding the mesh SIDIs for several years. And they certainly have never gotten hot with the mesh. I will always opt for the mesh myself. I could only see it being an issue if you get your feet wet a lot.

Members who have read this thread: 0