Laugh for the day!- Mtbr.com
    Low Rep Count

Laugh for the day!

I was talking about air bags going off last night with a friend as he was working on swaping out seats in his 500 SEL last night. I told him I was going to look up a video as I am sure guys have had their airbags go off by accident while doing such a thing. Unfortunately, I did not find what I was looking for but got this instead. I am still laughing.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j6YLIwzbbyM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j6YLIwzbbyM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

*JUST RIDIN*
    Ouch, what were they trying to do ?

Low Rep Count
    They are pulling a prank on the other guy. The first guy puts the bag in the tire behind the other guys back. He then disappears around the other side of the tires. When the guy sits down (he appears to be half drunk), the guy hits the switch (puts power to the bag) and BOOM! The guy flies through the air like a rag doll.

is buachail foighneach me
    That's fuggin hilarious. I needed that. Thanks!

mtbr member
    I guess I'm just a wimp. I look at that and wonder if the guy's spine will ever be the same. Or that's he's lucky he didn't get thrown into the ceiling of otherwise mangled. Airbags are really powerful. Really stupid if you ask me (I know, you didn't ask).
    Use it, use it, use it while you still have it.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    I don't see a link in my browser, but I've seen the airbag video. It does look dangerous, and I would hate to be the victim of the prank.

Low Rep Count
    I realize it is dangerous and I honestly don't want to be in front of one when it goes off let alone sit on one!

So, since I am in a funny mood I will pass this along to you guys as well. I just told one of the guys that asked me why I was leaving early today and I told him it was so I could go do something with my daughters since they are out of school. They want to go see the new Cronicals of Narnia movie (I am dreading this honestly) then he sent me this clip.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/1397/satur...rt-lazy-sunday

Now I think I want to get some cupcakes and go see it!

mtbr member
    how drunk do you got to be, to do that.
    "Without rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other." - Red Foreman, That '70s Show

Rebmem Rbtm
    "It's the Chronic-what? cals of NARNIA!"

Low Rep Count
    Man, I love my girls! We got to the theater and they decided they wanted to see Tron! Granted it is in 3D but it will still be better than the other option.

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    LMAO....oh shoot that made me laugh....priceless...

Jonesin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasp4Air
    I guess I'm just a wimp. I look at that and wonder if the guy's spine will ever be the same. Or that's he's lucky he didn't get thrown into the ceiling of otherwise mangled. Airbags are really powerful. Really stupid if you ask me (I know, you didn't ask).
    Well you can bet he isn't going to be fathering any children.
    Don't let it get you down, but there's a good chance you were an accident.
    2017 SC 5010

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1SPD
    I told him I was going to look up a video as I am sure guys have had their airbags go off by accident while doing such a thing.

The bags shouldn't go off, they need an electrical charge to be deployed. Unless you have some freak massive static discharge there's no way for them to deploy when disconnected/disconnecting.

I guess to be extra safe just disconnect the battery and drain the circuit.

Low Rep Count
    My friend did ok doing the swap on his seat but afterwards found out that while they are interchangeable (ergonomically), the wire connections for the SRS bag on the passenger side had two wires and the drivers had one or something like that and the light came on in the dash telling him that the passenger one was off. He ended up swapping them back and is just taking the lower cushion to an upholsterer to have him re-do the padding.

I realize that they need some sort of charge but I figured there had to be something on youtube with someone either setting it off by accident or well....just doing something stupid with them and what do you know.

Low Rep Count
    And for today....Not as good as the OP imo but I really like the very first part of it with the guy racing through the woods and then..."Oh, F#%K!"

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vdg5toHM9gQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vdg5toHM9gQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

If you have a dog you have probably seen this before but perhaps your dog did not go to this extreme.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UqrhZW9xIrY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UqrhZW9xIrY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    Last edited by 1SPD; 12-30-2010 at 05:47 AM.

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    nothing a few more shots of vodka and another peva can't fix

mtbr member
    if you want a laugh a day check out this thread on SVTPERFORMANCE its over a 1000 pages of pics that make you LOL http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...-them-nws.html

BTW some of it is NWS

Haud yer wheesht!
    I rectum that hurt.
    tRump is SCUM.

Hogan Lake blog. A section of Hogan Lake trails here.

Members who have read this thread: 0