How much weight have you gained this horrible winter?- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 49 of 49
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    393

    How much weight have you gained this horrible winter?

    I gained 10 lbs here in MI. This was to be my first year winter-riding, and I did.. Until it got to 15 degrees Fahrenheit with a standing wind-chill of about zero. So, yeah, most winters I would have ended up riding a lot, but THIS winter 90%+ of the days were that cold/colder.

    Has anybody else had their arse and gut grow with any significance due to the ridiculous winter?

  2. #2
    I ride bikes
    Reputation: moefosho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,419
    Easily 15 lbs, but I am back on the spin bike until we get some weather. Changing up my diet a bit so I have dropped probably 5 lbs of it.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Nubster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,984
    Well...my weight gain is good and bad. I ended the cycling season at around 240. I'm about 260 now but I've been CrossFitting all winter. I know that I've added muscle mass so at least all my weight gain hasn't been bad. I'm going to make a hard push this year to drop another 30-40 pounds though. I managed to loose 80 last year.

  4. #4
    since 4/10/2009
    Reputation: Harold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    29,330
    I've gained a little, but am not paying all that close of attention right now with my activity levels being low. My scale collects dust in the winter. When I start riding more with the spring coming on, I will start using it more so I have a baseline for the season and can follow my progress.

    All the snow shoveling has been at least getting me the upper body workouts I've wanted this winter.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    84
    I've easily gained 10lbs...most of it from eating along with my pregnant wife. She all of a sudden doesn't like any of the normal, healthier food we had been eating. Waiting for the weather to break so I can go out and ride.
    My goal is to lose the amount that she gains during the pregnancy...I'm behind by 7lbs so far!

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jacklikesbeans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    300
    I've gone from 155 to 165. I generally lose it quick once the season starts.

  7. #7
    psycho cyclo addict
    Reputation: edubfromktown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,918
    No gain but feeling a bit too jolly (seems to be congregating around the belly lately grrrrr). I've been riding a good bit in the cold and snow. Thought I'd make it through the winter unscathed... FAIL

    Had a nice unanticipated front wheel wash out on black ice yesterday morning. No major injury resulted; poked a nice hole in the left knee of my newest pair of winter tights... oh well.

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: kubikeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    911
    During the week I'm active, eat light and ride the trainer so I'll loose 2-3lbs. By the weekend I'm lazy, eat pizza and drink beer. Monday I seem to have those pesky 2-3lbs. back.

    Rinse and repeat.
    The cake is a lie.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubster View Post
    Well...my weight gain is good and bad. I ended the cycling season at around 240. I'm about 260 now but I've been CrossFitting all winter. I know that I've added muscle mass so at least all my weight gain hasn't been bad. I'm going to make a hard push this year to drop another 30-40 pounds though. I managed to loose 80 last year.
    You won't put muscle mass like that from Crossfit, without steroids. You need to lift really heavy, in conjunction with other weights to failure to gain that kind of size. I've done it. They do push-ups and pull-ups until their heads fall off in the military, and you will see guys getting in great shape, but not gaining 20 lbs. I did a Crossfit type class for a couple months, gets you in great shape. But I am just astonished at your size you would gain anything from working out that way.

  10. #10
    bumbles bounce
    Reputation: Hazerd Hownd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Millerad1651 View Post
    I've easily gained 10lbs...most of it from eating along with my pregnant wife. She all of a sudden doesn't like any of the normal, healthier food we had been eating. Waiting for the weather to break so I can go out and ride.
    My goal is to lose the amount that she gains during the pregnancy...I'm behind by 7lbs so far!


    Ahhhh the dreaded "sympathy weight". Happened to me too about a year ago. Packed on 15lbs to my wife's 20+lbs. Don't worry, it'll start coming off when the baby comes. Just wait until they start to walk/run. You'll be lean & mean soon enough! Congrats.

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Coal-Cracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    552
    I put on 10 lbs.
    But not because I'm not riding but 'cause I substitute more running (treadmill) in the winter.
    What hurt me (literally and figuratively) was I dislocated my kneecap a couple months back and only started running again 2 weeks ago.

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,507
    The usual 3-4 pounds. I gain muscle mass every winter from ice hockey and gradually lose it over the course of the cycling season.

  13. #13
    29er and 26er
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    679
    I've gained around 5 punds some of that is muscle mass in my legs. Lots of spin classes and riding on my trainer. I've only logged about 75 miles of riding outside since the first of the year. This snow has to go!!

  14. #14
    I like pie.
    Reputation: Mr5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    585
    Let's just say I am more of a man than I used to be.

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Nubster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,984
    Quote Originally Posted by STACK View Post
    You won't put muscle mass like that from Crossfit, without steroids. You need to lift really heavy, in conjunction with other weights to failure to gain that kind of size. I've done it. They do push-ups and pull-ups until their heads fall off in the military, and you will see guys getting in great shape, but not gaining 20 lbs. I did a Crossfit type class for a couple months, gets you in great shape. But I am just astonished at your size you would gain anything from working out that way.
    Not sure you have any idea what you are talking about. I can tell you for a fact I've gained muscle. It's obvious. I didn't say I gained 20# of muscle but I did make very apparent muscle gains. Trust me...I'm not new to working out and building muscle mass. I used to power lift. I used to have a 56" chest, 62" shoulders, 20.5" arms, 32" thighs, and visible abs. I know how to build muscle.

    There's also a lot of VERY muscular people that do ONLY CrossFit that would disagree with you. Do an image search...you'll see them. I see them everyday at my CF box.

    I will also let you know that pushups are an awesome movement. When I was in the police academy...I had just started getting serious about lifting. I went in with a 300 pound max bench and without touching a weight for 16 weeks graduated and started lifting again...and I had gained 65 pounds on my bench. I'm just lucky in that way that I can build muscle mass quick and easy. I'm also unlucky that I gain fat just as easy and fast. I'm also unlucky that it takes FOREVER for me to build endurance. I've been doing CrossFit since October last year so I've had plenty of time to build some muscle mass.

    And I'm not really sure what you mean by "I am just astonished at your size you would gain anything from working out that way." What way? CrossFit? How should I workout? What kinda gains should I expect? I mean you are an expert right? You did take a CrossFit type class for a couple months after all.

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,453
    This has been the worst winter for riding that I've seen in my many years of winter riding.
    I actually lose weight from inactivity " genetics " .

    Pinched a nerve in my neck shoveling snow so haven't worked-out for several weeks.
    Down to 155 from 162. It sucks for us skinny people to lose weight.

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubster View Post
    Not sure you have any idea what you are talking about. I can tell you for a fact I've gained muscle. It's obvious. I didn't say I gained 20# of muscle but I did make very apparent muscle gains. Trust me...I'm not new to working out and building muscle mass. I used to power lift. I used to have a 56" chest, 62" shoulders, 20.5" arms, 32" thighs, and visible abs. I know how to build muscle.

    There's also a lot of VERY muscular people that do ONLY CrossFit that would disagree with you. Do an image search...you'll see them. I see them everyday at my CF box.

    I will also let you know that pushups are an awesome movement. When I was in the police academy...I had just started getting serious about lifting. I went in with a 300 pound max bench and without touching a weight for 16 weeks graduated and started lifting again...and I had gained 65 pounds on my bench. I'm just lucky in that way that I can build muscle mass quick and easy. I'm also unlucky that I gain fat just as easy and fast. I'm also unlucky that it takes FOREVER for me to build endurance. I've been doing CrossFit since October last year so I've had plenty of time to build some muscle mass.

    And I'm not really sure what you mean by "I am just astonished at your size you would gain anything from working out that way." What way? CrossFit? How should I workout? What kinda gains should I expect? I mean you are an expert right? You did take a CrossFit type class for a couple months after all.
    Fair enough. We have had different experiences.

    I could never gain mass doing push ups like that. I could do 30 pull-ups a few years back, if I did my thirty pull-ups (with no added weight) my lat-pull-down got weaker.. The only way I really could 'grow' doing that movement was to have added weight or do more than my weight on a machine. Push-ups also weaken my max bench. They give me some endurance, but always have lowered my max bench if I did too many of them. I also (as a personal trainer and working in gym for 8-9 years) never saw anybody get big doing push-ups and pull-ups. I weigh 230 now (not in great shape all around, tbh), and my highest was 255 with measurements a tad smaller than yours, but close. I did have 22 inch arms.

    If you look at the people that hold records for push-ups and pull-ups, rarely are they incredibly bulging, but they are ripped. We have just had very different experience doing the same things. My two PT certifications did not teach me all that much, but reinforced what I figured I already knew, that to really sustain muscle growth you have to go to failure. I've never really done light weights to failure, but whenever I do push-ups or pull-ups I do them until I can't do another one. For me, personally, if I skipped the gym a couple weeks, and just did push-ups, my max went down.. But I could do more push-ups.

    I've noticed over the years different things work for different people, and since you now CURRENTLY have the measurements I had at my peak which I am not close to now, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt lol

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird View Post
    This has been the worst winter for riding that I've seen in my many years of winter riding.
    I actually lose weight from inactivity " genetics " .

    Pinched a nerve in my neck shoveling snow so haven't worked-out for several weeks.
    Down to 155 from 162. It sucks for us skinny people to lose weight.
    It has totally sucked.

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    393
    Actually Nubster, I'm going to be 100% honest, my measurements were almost exactly the same as yours, but my chest was 2 inches smaller, and my arms were up to about 22'.. Which was too big for my head lol. At that time I was 5'11.5 with a 37.5 inch waist. I imagine you are probably about 6'0-6'1.5.

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Nubster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,984
    I'm 6'2" and I was about 260 at that time as I am now...but a LOT more muscular and a lot less fat. Those measurements are from about 5 years ago. These days I'm a bit smaller but just as heavy. Arms are about 18", chest 48", legs 28"...which honestly is fine with me. Being huge was fun as I'm sure you know...but it really wears on your body and is quite inconvenient at times...lol...clothes were a ***** to find for sure.

    Idealy...I'd love to be about 200 pounds and ripped. It'll never happen. 200 pounds maybe...ripped never. Just not in my genetics. Honestly 200 pounds will be really hard to reach because I seriously have great muscle building genes which for some would be a blessing...it was for me at one time...now it's kinda a curse.

    22" arms at 5'11"...I bet that was a sight to see...lol...those are some guns for sure. I loved having 20+" arms...not too many people can say they've had arms that big.

  21. #21
    Bro Mountainbiker
    Reputation: Sheepo5669's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,583
    5 pounds. Ermagherd, im gonna die.
    Raised in a Chicken-Coop by Chickens

  22. #22
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    I've gained a few pounds and we have only had .5" rain this Winter. Therefore, I cannot use the weather as an excuse...

  23. #23
    The perfessor
    Reputation: mr_chrome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    801
    - 'bout 8 lbs.; I went down in a freak accident (green slime on pavement) and damaged my elbow........no riding in 6 weeks and I'm about to go stir crazy......orthopedist on Monday and I'll know more about when I'll ride again......
    Rigid 29er Ti SS
    KHS Solo One SE 29er
    29er SC Tallboy AL
    Trek FX Sport Carbon 4 Hybrid Bike

  24. #24
    9 lives
    Reputation: cyclelicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,007
    Since January this year I've been doing Crossfit 4-5 days/week for 4 weeks plus the initial 2 weeks of onRamp. CF is the best fitness program I've ever done. (I was an avid spinner and yogi in the past and maintained a stable weight) In a short period of time, not only have I learned the difference between snatches, pumps and jerks , I'm seeing my overall strength improve and with all the added burpees, skipping, box jumps, etc, I've also dropped a couple pounds so far.

    It helps that my training partner is my husband (Singlesprocket) because we motivate and support each other... he's also seeing physical improvement over this short period of time. We anticipate by downhill season we will be in fairly good shape
    F*ck Cancer

    Eat your veggies

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    393
    If I were to do Crossfit 3+ days a week, I would probably get in the best shape I have ever been in, overall. I have lifted and done Yoga/pilates 5-6 times a week and been in great shape, and trained grappling for a while, but I think Crossfit 3+ times would do it.

  26. #26
    humber river advocate
    Reputation: singlesprocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    6,393
    Quote Originally Posted by STACK View Post
    If I were to do Crossfit 3+ days a week, I would probably get in the best shape I have ever been in, overall. I have lifted and done Yoga/pilates 5-6 times a week and been in great shape, and trained grappling for a while, but I think Crossfit 3+ times would do it.
    my goal is to do crossfit 4x's a week, plus dh'ing on the weekends when the weather gets better and hacking around on the covert...
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

    build trail!

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Nubster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,984
    I'd do CF 4-5 times a week if I lived closer. I'm an hour from my CF place and it costs me about $15 a day to drive there (Dodge Ram truck...15mpg) so more than 3x a week just isn't feasible. That's on top of $90 a month for the CF fees.

  28. #28
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    266
    I gained 5lbs. Up to a whopping 145. I blame it all on beer. It's been a really long winter.

  29. #29
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,502
    Quote Originally Posted by STACK View Post
    I've noticed over the years different things work for different people
    ^ This. The genetic potential you are dealt at birth supersedes how you work out. In my many years at the gym i have repeatedly heard, and it always cracks me up, Johnny meat head proclaim "you just have to do blablabla and you will gain muscle like i do". I have heard the trainers pull this crap. Yea, there are general rules of thumb, but results will always vary based on the individual.

    I was pretty big at one time too, not quite as large as either of you two, but i got my guns up to 19" and at my peak did not need to ask for a spot on bench till 295+. That was years ago, my goals in the gym are vastly different now. These days i hit the gym 2-3 times a week on my lunch break. I do 4 sets of each muscle group with light weight in reps of 10-12. I am in and out in 45 min with the intent of getting blood pumped into each muscle group a few times a week for maintenance purposes alone.

    Wouldn't you know it, last week Johnny meat head interrupts my work out. I pull my ear buds out to see what he wants.

    "Bro... ive watched you working out here for a while now. You know, you are never going to get big that way. I can help you out if you need some advice."

    I tried to explain that for both of my hobbies every pound i put on is a disadvantage. The dude was completely unable to comprehend that i was not in a gym trying to get big. I gave up and thanked him for his help and went back to my work out.

    /shrug

  30. #30
    Kitty! Kitty! Kitty!
    Reputation: GelatiCruiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,080
    At least 10 lbs. Ugh.

  31. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Nubster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,984
    I've tried to go to the gym with intentions of staying low weight...high rep. I guess the desire to be huge and strong is ingrained...after a month I find myself right back into old habits...lifting heavy, low reps. Because of that I stay out of the gym. That's part of why I took up CF. While I've still added muscle mass, I know I won't get back to where I was no matter how much I CF. I'll never get back to a 400+ bench. I'll never (I hope) have a 56" chest or 20+" arms. That's what I want...to stay on the smaller side. Like you said, every pound gained muscle or fat is an extra pound you need to haul around on the bike. In my ideal world, I'd be about 200 pounds with reasonable bf%.

  32. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    907
    10 pounds on my already 15 pounds overweight frame.

  33. #33
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,628
    I have gained nothing, I never gain a thing.

  34. #34
    The White Jeff W
    Reputation: jeffw-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    5,674
    I porked up over the holidays but a stomach virus has me back down to riding weight.
    No moss...

  35. #35
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,198
    Quote Originally Posted by terrasmak View Post
    I have gained nothing, I never gain a thing.



    Lucky Bastid...... I look at food and put on weight.

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    393
    Two more days this week below zero (actual temp) in the morning, with highs less than 15. What the heck is this crap? Seriously? I might move West one of these months.

  37. #37
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,628
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ View Post
    Lucky Bastid...... I look at food and put on weight.
    They keep on saying it will catch up to me, I turn 39 in a couple months.

  38. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffw-13 View Post
    I porked up over the holidays but a stomach virus has me back down to riding weight.
    Well that's.. Good.. In a way. yay!?

  39. #39
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubster View Post
    I've tried to go to the gym with intentions of staying low weight...high rep. I guess the desire to be huge and strong is ingrained...after a month I find myself right back into old habits...lifting heavy, low reps. Because of that I stay out of the gym. That's part of why I took up CF. While I've still added muscle mass, I know I won't get back to where I was no matter how much I CF. I'll never get back to a 400+ bench. I'll never (I hope) have a 56" chest or 20+" arms. That's what I want...to stay on the smaller side. Like you said, every pound gained muscle or fat is an extra pound you need to haul around on the bike. In my ideal world, I'd be about 200 pounds with reasonable bf%.
    I have the same issue, once I start to pack on size the high reps go out the window. I did start a new plan which is a total body work out 3 days a week and abs on the off days with cardio every day. Stopped eating the crap and I hope to drop 20 lbs for spring riding. I didn't start lifting till I was 42 so I am no where near 400 pound bench but I was up to 240.
    Giant XTC 2 29er
    KHS Flagstaff 29er FS
    Neon Bow Trials Bike
    Norco Fluid 9.2 29er FS
    Norco BIGFOOT FATTY

  40. #40
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mizzaboom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    452
    I've wavered between 190-205 for a few years now. I usually drop to 190 by the end of MTB season. All the while I pretty much eat like crap and love heavy beers...

    I tried the P90X thing 2 years ago and felt great but didn't really lose any weight. Then my son was born and that all went out the window.

    About three weeks ago I decided it was time to drop 30 pounds by riding season because I'm just sick of being over weight and it really hampers my riding abilities.

    So, Iv'e started eating right and counting calories. I'm working out twice a day now doing P90X cardio in the morning and a total body HIIT/cardio at night 4 times per week. An upper body morning workout and cardioX at night once per week, along with the same upper body workout in the morning and basketball at night another day of the week. Plus P90X plyo on Sundays.

    I feel great and actually look forward to working out every day. I've already dropped about 10 pounds....on my way to 175.
    All good things in all good time

  41. #41
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Tystevens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,883
    For the first year in many years, I didn't gain anything over the winter! An unusually dry January allowed me to get about 250 miles on the road bike during the month, and on my weekend down to the 'warm' part of the state in early Feb., I was surprised to find that I was climbing fairly easily.

    So it's gonna be a good year, I think -- I'm already in my early-to-mid season form.
    '19 Ibis Ripmo
    '13 Felt Z4

  42. #42
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5
    Don't hate me but I decided in the end of september I needed to make a drastic life change. I started a strict basic lean meat and vege diet oct 1st at 274 lbs. Today I hit 199.2 lbs. Thanksgiving and Christmas I had to stay strict with my eating. I feel great after losing 75 lbs this winter. I've been riding every day since I bought my Giant XTC 29er 2 a couple weeks ago. 32 Years old and I'm in better shape than when I was 20 years old.

  43. #43
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Tystevens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,883
    Quote Originally Posted by endless_summers View Post
    Don't hate me but I decided in the end of september I needed to make a drastic life change. I started a strict basic lean meat and vege diet oct 1st at 274 lbs. Today I hit 199.2 lbs. Thanksgiving and Christmas I had to stay strict with my eating. I feel great after losing 75 lbs this winter. I've been riding every day since I bought my Giant XTC 29er 2 a couple weeks ago. 32 Years old and I'm in better shape than when I was 20 years old.
    Congrats! Nothing to hate about that.
    '19 Ibis Ripmo
    '13 Felt Z4

  44. #44
    ~*~*~*~*~
    Reputation: oldbroad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    590
    Glad to see I'm not the only one.
    Was up 12, but down 4 in the last 2 weeks. Too much snow to ride, so I've been snow shoeing, walking & stair climbing.

  45. #45
    Redcoat
    Reputation: Brockwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,005
    25 pounds but lost eight of that already. broken leg didnt help.

  46. #46
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Saul Lumikko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,801
    I've gained 7 kg (about 15 pounds) on purpose, going from 71 to 78 kg (172 lbs) since October. 5 cm (2") to the chest, 2.5 cm (1") to the thighs and just 1 cm (.4") to the waist.

  47. #47
    The Fastest of Bananas
    Reputation: FastBanana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,792
    Maybe 5 to 10. But there are some other factors at play there.

    However, my legs dictate I wear 34 pants, and I have a 31 waist. I also moved up a uniform size due to the legs. Cycling has downsides sometimes. Even my MTB baggies are getting tight in the quads.

  48. #48
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,465
    Quote Originally Posted by terrasmak View Post
    They keep on saying it will catch up to me, I turn 39 in a couple months.
    You're just about there. Your metabolic switch is about to turn against you.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

Similar Threads

  1. Lighter weight fork oil in the winter?
    By rmac in forum Colorado - Front Range
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-16-2012, 08:31 AM
  2. mid-weight-ish winter-ish gloves
    By Jwind in forum Apparel and Protection
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 02:14 PM
  3. put her on a diet and she gained weight???
    By rzims in forum 29er Bikes
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 09:31 PM
  4. Who's weight training this winter?
    By Mark E in forum XC Racing and Training
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 11:41 AM
  5. My bike just gained 10 lbs for winter
    By Gasp4Air in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 11:53 AM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.