Which Fox Baggies for XC?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Which Fox Baggies for XC?

It's hard to find descriptions online.
    I'm looking for: not too warm and not too long with a good shammie.

mtbr member
    Ventilator

NMBP
    Sorry, I know they are not Fox, but I bought a pair of Endura Humvee's last year, and love them. The shammie is great, and removable, so you can get an extra one if you go on a multi-day trip.

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    The ranger

mtbr member
    Zoic Ethers

I tried almost all the Fox baggies in the line up last year and none fit as well as the Zoics. Can't beat their warranty either, they just replaced a pair for me with a broken zipper.

mtbr member
    Purchased a pair of Ventilators. Fantastic shorts. Thanks for your help.

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    None, if you ride XC nothing will beat lycra. Dont cheap out though because crappy lycra is hotter than baggies but nice lycra will feel like its not even there.
    Something wrong with your bike? Blame it on super human strength and sleep well at night knowing you are more than a man.

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    I get to test a few products for Fox, and I really like the Ranger. A little less $$ than some of their other models, but I just like the fit.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    For all of you who wear baggies to race XC, Yeti wants to sponsor you!
    I'm starting a AS-R Carbon Brand Ambassador XC team for Yeti Cycles and am looking for strong, age-group riders/racers to represent the brand. The baggy short-sport'n rider is our kind of xc athlete. Let me know if you would like more info.
    I don't have enough posts to attach info and I apologize if this comes off as "spam" but it is a good deal and will be a great team and I thought this thread was perfectly positioned for who we are looking for
    Yeti Team Manager

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    All Fox shorts might as well be labeled knickers rather than shorts. Anything at the knee, let alone below the knee is not functional for xc in my opinion. All of their shorts are well below the knee. I have been very disappointed by their choice to become fashion oriented rather than function oriented.

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by nramey View Post
    For all of you who wear baggies to race XC, Yeti wants to sponsor you!
    I'm starting a AS-R Carbon Brand Ambassador XC team for Yeti Cycles and am looking for strong, age-group riders/racers to represent the brand. The baggy short-sport'n rider is our kind of xc athlete. Let me know if you would like more info.
    I don't have enough posts to attach info and I apologize if this comes off as "spam" but it is a good deal and will be a great team and I thought this thread was perfectly positioned for who we are looking for
    Yeti Team Manager
    I'll wear anything if it comes with a free bike
    Something wrong with your bike? Blame it on super human strength and sleep well at night knowing you are more than a man.

Members who have read this thread: 0