Custom Shoe Options- Mtbr.com
    Big Boned

Custom Shoe Options

Okay, so I've given up. I love my Sidi Dominators (Mega) but my feet are just too dissimilar from each other to make off-the-shelf shoes comfortable at this point. I'm developing a corn/callous on my big toe on my left foot that's just getting more and more painful.

I've decided to pop for custom shoes at some time in the next year.

So far, I've identified two options: D2 Custom in Eagle, CO, and Rocket 7.

I'm curious if anyone knows of any other custom options out there. And no, buying two different-sized pairs of the same shoe is not really an option. That would be close to $500 for Dominators, and for that kind of scratch, I don't want to make any compromises.

So - any other custom bike shoe makers out there? Any owners? Reviews? Recommendations?

Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Quote Originally Posted by Manmountain Dense
    Okay, so I've given up. I love my Sidi tors (Mega) but my feet are just too dissimilar from each other to make off-the-shelf shoes comfortable at this point. I'm developing a corn/callous on my big toe on my left foot that's just getting more and more painful.

I've decided to pop for custom shoes at some time in the next year.

So far, I've identified two options: D2 Custom in Eagle, CO, and Rocket 7.

I'm curious if anyone knows of any other custom options out there. And no, buying two different-sized pairs of the same shoe is not really an option. That would be close to $500 for tors, and for that kind of scratch, I don't want to make any compromises.

So - any other custom bike shoe makers out there? Any owners? Reviews? Recommendations?
    Grow some normal feet. Good luck on that one right. I "think" that Shimano may offer a custom fitted shoe.

Members who have read this thread: 0