Burning fat fast -- too fast. Sugg. for putting on weight?- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 31 of 31
  1. #1
    Want Smiley Sauce w/that?
    Reputation: cannesdo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    530

    Burning fat fast -- too fast. Sugg. for putting on weight?

    I'm 5'7" and normally about 118-120 (sort of a basketball/swimmer's build) but I've been riding a lot lately and I've dropped below 115. And I will lose 4 lbs of that from a ride and it takes me two days to put it back on. I don't like being this lean, but I can't keep any fat reserves on me. Usually, when I'm working out like this I hit 120 in nothing flat, just from muscle weight.

    And (I know this crowd) I've got a lot of mercury on board (long story) so I don't add to the burden with beer, although I know it would be a quick fix.

    I suppose carbs are key rather than fats. I suppose I could probably use more of both. I eat well, lots of stir-frys and the like, and lean meat, take fish oil, put avocado in almost everything. I take glutamine after every ride and aminos. It's possible I could up my dose of aminos. I'm not a snacker, don't eat any junk food, chips.

    Historically, spaghetti with meat sauce seems to be the thing that puts the weight on fastest.

    Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

    Thx...
    Jen
    Lose it? I didn't lose it. It's not like, "Whoops! Where'd my job go?" I QUIT. Someone pass me the asparagus."

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    167
    what about a weight gainer from GNC or a whey protein shake? I have a rule of thumb of to consume 1 gram of protein for each pound of body weight, up to half your weight of protein per day. meaning I way 196 lbs, so i have 3-4 protein shakes per day which gets me around 75 grams of proteing (the rest i get from my normal diet, meat, peanut butter, etc)
    Let The Good Times Roll

  3. #3
    Want Smiley Sauce w/that?
    Reputation: cannesdo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by Hippienflipflops
    what about a weight gainer from GNC or a whey protein shake? I have a rule of thumb of to consume 1 gram of protein for each pound of body weight, up to half your weight of protein per day. meaning I way 196 lbs, so i have 3-4 protein shakes per day which gets me around 75 grams of proteing (the rest i get from my normal diet, meat, peanut butter, etc)
    Ahhh, that's good to know. I'll do the math and see if I shouldn't be upping the aminos. I can't do the whey powders because the high calcium content blocks iron and I have to take a ton of iron as it is. Something about having all the mercury on board (free radicals)...my body won't store up iron like it should, and if I go crazy with the dairy/whey I end up anemic. Which is unfortunate because we can get a lot of fat from dairy.

    Oh geez, yeah, then I need to be taking 4x the hydrolyzed collagen that I'm taking now. (Twinlab, it's a gel, a predigested protein that doesn't have all that powdered whey) Yeahhhhh, I think this is a protein issue. Too much hard riding, not enough protein coming in. You'd think I'd be craving protein though and I'm not at all. Hmm....Thanks for that!

    (And when is the best time to take protein? Just after a ride, or after *and* spaced throughout the day, every day? I usally just take it after and then don't take anymore until after the next ride.)
    Last edited by cannesdo; 04-26-2008 at 12:34 PM.
    Lose it? I didn't lose it. It's not like, "Whoops! Where'd my job go?" I QUIT. Someone pass me the asparagus."

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    446
    I take in most of my food by lunch, and have dinner my smallest meal of the day, unless I went for a ride. I notice if I eat a huge dinner and some ice cream or anything else late at night, I start putting on weight as I am not burning these calories off.

    Also, nutrient/calorie dense foods like bake potatoes/mash potatoes with all the good stuff, burritos, or any kind of mexican food can be nutritous and pack a lot of calories depending what you add.

    I think there are a lot of people out there that had your problem.

    Good Luck

  5. #5
    Want Smiley Sauce w/that?
    Reputation: cannesdo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Rico
    I take in most of my food by lunch, and have dinner my smallest meal of the day, unless I went for a ride. I notice if I eat a huge dinner and some ice cream or anything else late at night, I start putting on weight as I am not burning these calories off.

    Also, nutrient/calorie dense foods like bake potatoes/mash potatoes with all the good stuff, burritos, or any kind of mexican food can be nutritous and pack a lot of calories depending what you add.

    I think there are a lot of people out there that had your problem.

    Good Luck
    Potatoes! I forgot about potatoes. Pan fried, baked, mashed -- drippin' with butter....I'm on it!

    I eat way too much rice.
    Lose it? I didn't lose it. It's not like, "Whoops! Where'd my job go?" I QUIT. Someone pass me the asparagus."

  6. #6
    Captain Underpants
    Reputation: Random Drivel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,278
    Umm, good luck. I know from personal experience that as a hardgainer you will have an almost impossible time putting on weight if you are doing something like cycling. The easiest answer is of course to stop cycling and stick to weightlifting.

    Which of course, won't happen. Nor should it.

    Get your mind off your weight. Stop thinking about it. You are in no danger of anorexia or whatever--just eat healthy and ride your bike. Above all, don't worry about being too skinny--your health is not in danger.

    Forget supplements and powders. Total crap. I have been weightlifting for over 25 years, have used almost every product (except steroids) and can tell you that supplements are good for one thing only--separating your from your cash.

    I'll be honest--weight is very rarely an indicator of health, when used to evaluate average individuals. The Obese? well, of course.

  7. #7
    Want Smiley Sauce w/that?
    Reputation: cannesdo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Drivel
    Umm, good luck. I know from personal experience that as a hardgainer you will have an almost impossible time putting on weight if you are doing something like cycling. The easiest answer is of course to stop cycling and stick to weightlifting.

    Which of course, won't happen. Nor should it.

    Get your mind off your weight. Stop thinking about it. You are in no danger of anorexia or whatever--just eat healthy and ride your bike. Above all, don't worry about being too skinny--your health is not in danger.

    Forget supplements and powders. Total crap. I have been weightlifting for over 25 years, have used almost every product (except steroids) and can tell you that supplements are good for one thing only--separating your from your cash.

    I'll be honest--weight is very rarely an indicator of health, when used to evaluate average individuals. The Obese? well, of course.

    I don't normally pay much attention to weight, but I'm biking harder than I ever have and it's clear things are a little off. With women, their hormones get funky with too little body fat and I am already experiencing just a little of that. That's when I start getting concerned.

    It's honestly has never occurred to me to eat a potato for almost a year now. I don't think a lot about food -- I can eat the same thing for a month straight. Time to mix it up.
    Lose it? I didn't lose it. It's not like, "Whoops! Where'd my job go?" I QUIT. Someone pass me the asparagus."

  8. #8
    Captain Underpants
    Reputation: Random Drivel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,278
    Quote Originally Posted by cannesdo

    It's honestly has never occurred to me to eat a potato for almost a year now. I don't think a lot about food -- I can eat the same thing for a month straight. Time to mix it up.
    I missed the female part--you are absolutely right to be concerned. several of my female friends run, cycle, etc and the weight loss is a valid concern. Sorry I missed that.

    Food is at least 50% of the equation. You are on the right track. I would definitely suggest at least a look at the Zone diet. The folks at CrossFit (www.crossfit.com) have had excellent results with the zone and their female athletes.

    You should also post this question on the women's forum. I'm guessing you will get some excellent feedback.

    Hope this helps.

  9. #9
    AKA Dr.Nob
    Reputation: gumbymark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    887
    Nuts are some of the most energy dense foods out there.
    Not that all teenagers are evil mind, just most of them.

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    98
    I would say up the carb intake. Yes, potatoes would be a good choice, pasta but you also need the protein suggestions also. A protein shake would be a good idea and there are also supplements that are specifically weight gainers that can be bought at places like GNC. I would also recommend talking to your doctor...they are a pretty useful resource and have had a lot of school to back up what they say unlike most of us on here, *myself included*

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    167
    Random,

    I completely agree that most supplements are a waste of money, but something like protein makes sense for someone who is participating ins significant exercise

    my rule of thumb about protein is just for me, my goal is to have an overall muscular physique. I have heard 1 gram of protien per pound of bodyweight, but i think that is only for the meatiest of meat-heads.

    Another thing to think about is black beans. it sounds like you may be lacking enough complexity in your diet, if you eat a ton of rice.

    Sweet potatoes are good too, i love them with cinnamon and honey on them. you can just nuke them in the microwave for like 7 minutes and they are ready to go
    Let The Good Times Roll

  12. #12
    Dented n' Spent
    Reputation: endohappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    185
    Is eating a more carbs and fats together out of the question? I had a friend who was trying to be a body builder and was also lucky enough to have a metabolism like yourself. He spent a lot of money on shakes and such but in the end, pizza, ice cream, peanut butter, and bread helped him put on the weight.
    What kind of bike?​ I don'​t know,​ I'm not a bike scien​tist.

  13. #13
    Vaginatarian
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,685
    get married , have a couple of kids

  14. #14
    Want Smiley Sauce w/that?
    Reputation: cannesdo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    530
    No, thanks.

    And given my mercury burden, if I did, they'd probably have three eyes and a tail....
    Lose it? I didn't lose it. It's not like, "Whoops! Where'd my job go?" I QUIT. Someone pass me the asparagus."

  15. #15
    Nat
    Nat is online now
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Nat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,753
    Quote Originally Posted by cannesdo
    And I will lose 4 lbs of that from a ride and it takes me two days to put it back on.
    Are you sure that's not just water-weight you're losing and replacing? 4 pounds lost over the course of one ride (2-3 hours?) could just be dehydration.

  16. #16
    trail addict
    Reputation: Uncle Six Pack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,865
    Quote Originally Posted by cannesdo
    I'm 5'7" and normally about 118-120 (sort of a basketball/swimmer's build) but I've been riding a lot lately and I've dropped below 115. And I will lose 4 lbs of that from a ride and it takes me two days to put it back on. I don't like being this lean, but I can't keep any fat reserves on me. Usually, when I'm working out like this I hit 120 in nothing flat, just from muscle weight.

    And (I know this crowd) I've got a lot of mercury on board (long story) so I don't add to the burden with beer, although I know it would be a quick fix.

    I suppose carbs are key rather than fats. I suppose I could probably use more of both. I eat well, lots of stir-frys and the like, and lean meat, take fish oil, put avocado in almost everything. I take glutamine after every ride and aminos. It's possible I could up my dose of aminos. I'm not a snacker, don't eat any junk food, chips.

    Historically, spaghetti with meat sauce seems to be the thing that puts the weight on fastest.

    Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

    Thx...
    Jen
    Best carbs for weight gain=oatmeal, bagels, bread, potatoes, rice, "good" cereals (not lucky charms, etc), pasta... whenever possible, choose whole grain options, and options with little processing.

    As for protein, my favorite is lean meat, but you could definitely get away with some fattier servings (in moderation). I would recommend dairy as well:skim milk (or for more calories, whole milk), cottage cheese, and yogurt. Whey is good, but usually not necessary unless you really need a supplement. If you feel as if dairy has an effect on your iron absorption, then I would choose 1 time per day to consume dairy, just for variety, and supplement with iron at other times of the day. Spread the dairy and iron at least 2-3 hrs apart and there shouldn't be a problem.

    Get a good "recovery" snack right after a ride, especially if it has been a while since your last meal. The recovery snack should be quick-digesting carbs and protein (I like a little whey and some gatorade). This is important to restore your body back to normal after burning so many calories. Other than the recovery snack, spread your carbs and protein out over the course of the day. Don't be afraid to eat a big dinner (many recommend a small dinner, but if you are active and trying to gain weight, go ahead and eat in the evening).

    And if losing 4 pounds in 1 ride is not an exaggeration, you should probably be talking to a doctor rather than a bunch of anonymous people on an internet forum. No offense intended, but that is really unlikely or really unhealthy. 4 lbs of fat=16000 calories.
    You better just go ahead and drop that seatpost down to the reflector... the trail gets pretty rough down there.

  17. #17
    since 4/10/2009
    Reputation: Harold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    28,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat
    Are you sure that's not just water-weight you're losing and replacing? 4 pounds lost over the course of one ride (2-3 hours?) could just be dehydration.
    That's what I was thinking. Loss of fat tends to happen over weeks and months. 4lbs only amounts to half a gallon of water. You can EASILY sweat that much out on a long, hard ride.

  18. #18
    Want Smiley Sauce w/that?
    Reputation: cannesdo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Six Pack

    Get a good "recovery" snack right after a ride, especially if it has been a while since your last meal. The recovery snack should be quick-digesting carbs and protein (I like a little whey and some gatorade). This is important to restore your body back to normal after burning so many calories. Other than the recovery snack, spread your carbs and protein out over the course of the day. Don't be afraid to eat a big dinner (many recommend a small dinner, but if you are active and trying to gain weight, go ahead and eat in the evening).

    And if losing 4 pounds in 1 ride is not an exaggeration, you should probably be talking to a doctor rather than a bunch of anonymous people on an internet forum. No offense intended, but that is really unlikely or really unhealthy. 4 lbs of fat=16000 calories.
    Yeah, I wait a few hours after a ride then eat *big*. I don't have any rules, if I'm hungry I eat. I do like to eat, just get busy and forget, or put it off sometimes. I think a recovery snack might be key. I just hate hitting my body with food when it's busy dealing with what I just asked it to do. I'll give that a try.

    I don't know if it's water or fat loss, probably a combination of both but I have a 100 oz'er and drink a lot of water on the trail. I don't notice the weight loss after I get back, or even that evening (I don't literally lose 4 lbs in 3 hrs). I feel really heavy and solid and strong when I get back -- it's the next morning that I wake up feeling thin and notice that I'm down to 111 when I was at about 115 before the ride the day before. When you're only 115 you don't have a lot of fat to lose, and you really notice any loss. I do see it on (or rather *not* on) my body the next morning. And I think a lot of us are a few lbs lighter in the morning so I'm sure that accounts for some of it.

    Maybe, in the whole scheme of things it's just half a lb. of fat, but I feel it, and see it. I look pretty good for the most part, but on those mornings, I feel like I'm headed down the road to "Spice Girl", and uh...yeah...that's not something to which I aspire.
    Lose it? I didn't lose it. It's not like, "Whoops! Where'd my job go?" I QUIT. Someone pass me the asparagus."

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mtnkiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    445
    You don't have to "hit" your body with food with the recovery. Just try to get 50g of carbohydrates, preferably high GI. This could be a gel with water, or a gatorade-type drink. Your body will really appreciate it as straight after exercise is the best time for your muscles to replenish their glycogen stores.

    As for more fats, sure, so long as they aren't saturated (dairy for example). No one needs more sat or trans fats in their diet.

    Good luck with everything.

  20. #20
    Want Smiley Sauce w/that?
    Reputation: cannesdo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnkiwi
    You don't have to "hit" your body with food with the recovery. Just try to get 50g of carbohydrates, preferably high GI. This could be a gel with water, or a gatorade-type drink. Your body will really appreciate it as straight after exercise is the best time for your muscles to replenish their glycogen stores.

    As for more fats, sure, so long as they aren't saturated (dairy for example). No one needs more sat or trans fats in their diet.

    Good luck with everything.
    Ok, will do. I do take Emergen-C on the trail, and just after, and that offers me about 20g of carbs total and I do juice/smoothies after. I'll throw in a little something extra though, and see how it goes.

    Really appreciate the input everyone...thanks...

    j.
    Lose it? I didn't lose it. It's not like, "Whoops! Where'd my job go?" I QUIT. Someone pass me the asparagus."

  21. #21
    since 4/10/2009
    Reputation: Harold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    28,388
    Quote Originally Posted by cannesdo
    Yeah, I wait a few hours after a ride then eat *big*. I don't have any rules, if I'm hungry I eat. I do like to eat, just get busy and forget, or put it off sometimes. I think a recovery snack might be key. I just hate hitting my body with food when it's busy dealing with what I just asked it to do. I'll give that a try.

    I don't know if it's water or fat loss, probably a combination of both but I have a 100 oz'er and drink a lot of water on the trail. I don't notice the weight loss after I get back, or even that evening (I don't literally lose 4 lbs in 3 hrs). I feel really heavy and solid and strong when I get back -- it's the next morning that I wake up feeling thin and notice that I'm down to 111 when I was at about 115 before the ride the day before. When you're only 115 you don't have a lot of fat to lose, and you really notice any loss. I do see it on (or rather *not* on) my body the next morning. And I think a lot of us are a few lbs lighter in the morning so I'm sure that accounts for some of it.

    Maybe, in the whole scheme of things it's just half a lb. of fat, but I feel it, and see it. I look pretty good for the most part, but on those mornings, I feel like I'm headed down the road to "Spice Girl", and uh...yeah...that's not something to which I aspire.
    If you keep THAT close of tabs on your weight, you are bound to notice variations. Of course you'll be lighter in the morning. your stomach is empty of food, you sweat all night long (I dunno about y'all, but I'm dehydrated most mornings even though I make sure I drink well between dinner and bedtime).

    What's your daily calorie intake? That'll really illustrate whether it's a water weight issue or not. Also keep in mind, you're talking about maybe 2-3% of your body weight...not terribly significant. I give myself a 5lb range.

  22. #22
    Drunk Poster
    Reputation: jawndoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by cannesdo
    I'm not a snacker, don't eat any junk food, chips.
    You could try adding one or two clif or powerbar's into your daily diet.

    Quote Originally Posted by cannesdo
    Historically, spaghetti with meat sauce seems to be the thing that puts the weight on fastest.
    Thats because you take the carbs in the spaghetti which raise your blood glucose level thus increasing insulin which in turn tells your body to go anabolic with the protein found in the meat. Other food combo's with the same effect which could help you build healty weight are Chicken and Brown Rice, Steak and Potatoes, steak and pasta, Sushi, Lasagna, basically anything which takes a nice piece of animal flesh and combines it with a grain, too many to list. Also be generous with olive oil in your diet too!
    =)

  23. #23
    Want Smiley Sauce w/that?
    Reputation: cannesdo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    530
    Well, normally I don't. Usually the scale is in the closet. I'm fine with a 5 lb. range, when it's between 115 and 120, when it drops to 110-115, I know it's time to tweak something.
    Lose it? I didn't lose it. It's not like, "Whoops! Where'd my job go?" I QUIT. Someone pass me the asparagus."

  24. #24
    Want Smiley Sauce w/that?
    Reputation: cannesdo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by jawndoe
    You could try adding one or two clif or powerbar's into your daily diet.



    Thats because you take the carbs in the spaghetti which raise your blood glucose level thus increasing insulin which in turn tells your body to go anabolic with the protein found in the meat. Other food combo's with the same effect which could help you build healty weight are Chicken and Brown Rice, Steak and Potatoes, steak and pasta, Sushi, Lasagna, basically anything which takes a nice piece of animal flesh and combines it with a grain, too many to list. Also be generous with olive oil in your diet too!
    Yeah...basically the food-combining they warn you about...meat and potatoes. Didn't know the chemistry behind it though.

    Olive oil -- yeah. My first trip to Greece I came home the heaviest I've ever been -- 143 lbs: Fresh bread dipped in olive oil and balsamic vinegar....chicken in oil...octopus in oil. Greek salads with bread which ended up soaked in oil..... I don't get a lot of oil in my diet these days, aside from the stir-fries.

    Time to think Greek. Thanks for the reminder. You know, I think just adding bread to every meal can put on a few pounds. Just bread and butter, or dipping oil. That alone would probably do the trick.
    Lose it? I didn't lose it. It's not like, "Whoops! Where'd my job go?" I QUIT. Someone pass me the asparagus."

  25. #25
    Big Gulps, Alright!
    Reputation: Berkley's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,223


    When all else fails.
    Axle Standards Explained

    Founder at North Atlantic Dirt, riding & writing about trails in the northeast.

  26. #26
    Nat
    Nat is online now
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Nat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,753
    Quote Originally Posted by cannesdo
    I don't know if it's water or fat loss, probably a combination of both but I have a 100 oz'er and drink a lot of water on the trail. I don't notice the weight loss after I get back, or even that evening (I don't literally lose 4 lbs in 3 hrs). I feel really heavy and solid and strong when I get back -- it's the next morning that I wake up feeling thin and notice that I'm down to 111 when I was at about 115 before the ride the day before. When you're only 115 you don't have a lot of fat to lose, and you really notice any loss. I do see it on (or rather *not* on) my body the next morning. And I think a lot of us are a few lbs lighter in the morning so I'm sure that accounts for some of it.

    Maybe, in the whole scheme of things it's just half a lb. of fat, but I feel it, and see it. I look pretty good for the most part, but on those mornings, I feel like I'm headed down the road to "Spice Girl", and uh...yeah...that's not something to which I aspire.
    I bet it's mostly water loss, not fat. Even if you drink a lot of water while on the trail your metabolism will stay ramped up for awhile after riding and you should keep drinking. Are you waking up with headaches at all?

  27. #27
    Want Smiley Sauce w/that?
    Reputation: cannesdo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by Berkley


    When all else fails.
    I'd rather be beaten to death with a wooden spoon.
    Lose it? I didn't lose it. It's not like, "Whoops! Where'd my job go?" I QUIT. Someone pass me the asparagus."

  28. #28
    Want Smiley Sauce w/that?
    Reputation: cannesdo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat
    I bet it's mostly water loss, not fat. Even if you drink a lot of water while on the trail your metabolism will stay ramped up for awhile after riding and you should keep drinking. Are you waking up with headaches at all?
    No, never get headaches. Unless I'm low in Riboflavin. (Women burn that up faster than men through exercise. If you ever know a woman who gets headaches from workouts, point her toward B2.)

    I think it's probably a combination of everything. And yeah, it seems to be post-workout burn that's getting me. I let my guard down. Will be more conscious of that form now on.

    Thx!
    j.
    Lose it? I didn't lose it. It's not like, "Whoops! Where'd my job go?" I QUIT. Someone pass me the asparagus."

  29. #29
    Jesus loved the dinosaurs
    Reputation: benlineberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    360
    Two words: Fast food.

    I'm not being a smarta$$. Eat fast food every day for at least one meal, and you'll definitely gain weight. Any fast food you like: McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, Wendy's... man, I'm getting hungry.

  30. #30
    fmf
    fmf is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    328
    Eat, kick back, remote in hand ....couch potato ! when i was younger i had the same prob... now i'm a little older and couch potatoing sure does it for me! I have the opposite prob now!

  31. #31

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    181
    I never knew anyone who needed advice on gaining weight, I thought it just came natural to us Americans.

    Tell you what, I'll sell you my metabolism for $25, you'll never have to worry about losing too much weight again

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.